Not another one?

Are you happy no matter what the costs?

Of course not. Thing is I've been listening to remainer doomsayers from back before the vote. For me, nigh on five years later, nothing has changed. Nothing at all. So to me there is no cost, so far.

Sponsored Links
For me, nigh on five years later, nothing has changed. Nothing at all. So to me there is no cost, so far.
What if you want to freely live in the EU or work/study there?

Has that changed?

What if your children or grand children want to do the same?

You may not see the 'changes' but you are looking at it from a selfish point of view!

Why is it better for you given that it is a worse deal for the UK?

Honestly, I think the EU is a parasite. It produces nothing. It is not necessary. It merely arranges things between countries that they could arrange themselves . It then taxes them for the privilege. So to me, every time the EU are cut out of a deal, it makes my day.

Sponsored Links
What if your children or grand children want to do the same?

I don't want to live there. My kids voted leave because they dislike the EU.
Not saying I'm right. Just my feelings. I'm still elated that we left.

Honestly, I think the EU is a parasite. It produces nothing. It is not necessary. It merely arranges things between countries that they could arrange themselves . It then taxes them for the privilege. So to me, every time the EU are cut out of a deal, it makes my day.
Well apart from the fact that all of that is untrue...

(apart from the £108 'tax')

Why do you think the EU gets better trade deals than the UK?

And why are EU citizens allowed to enjoy the freedoms that UK citizens no longer have?

As for the 'taxes' you have already lost many many years of your average £108 yearly contribution through higher prices and vast amounts of extra UK bureaucracy!

But I guess a rabid brexiteer would rather pay even more taxes because of a warped ideology :rolleyes:

I don't want to live there. My kids voted leave because they dislike the EU.
Not saying I'm right. Just my feelings. I'm still elated that we left.
What about others who have lost their freedom of movement?

Are you elated for them?

What about others who have lost their freedom of movement?

Are you elated for them?

Couldnt care less TBH. There's about 7 billion peeps on the planet. I've only got time for my immediate family. If you want to worry about everyone else fair play . I don't.

Well apart from the fact that all of that is untrue...

(apart from the £108 'tax')

Why do you think the EU gets better trade deals than the UK?

And why are EU citizens allowed to enjoy the freedoms that UK citizens no longer have?

As for the 'taxes' you have already lost many many years of your average £108 yearly contribution through higher prices and vast amounts of extra UK bureaucracy!

But I guess a rabid brexiteer would rather pay even more taxes because of a warped ideology :rolleyes:

I've answered honestly, and politely . Didn't take you long drag the conversation down.
You call me a liar, claim to know my expenditure details, which you don't then suggest I'm rabid.

Couldnt care less TBH. There's about 7 billion peeps on the planet. I've only got time for my immediate family. If you want to worry about everyone else fair play . I don't.
You clearly are a sad selfish individual...

I have a feeling that future members of your family will come to resent you for that!

I've answered honestly, and politely . Didn't take you long drag the conversation down.
You call me a liar, claim to know my expenditure details, which you don't then suggest I'm rabid.
Now you're calling me a liar...

I quoted average EU contributions per person and simply pointed out the added costs of leaving the EU...

If you can't handle the truth then 'rabid' is an apt description of someone who simply won't accept the facts because of their warped belief that the UK is better off outside the EU...

Because I have still yet to hear from any brexiteer the actual real direct benefit of leaving the EU...

And I guess I never will !

You clearly are a sad selfish individual...

I have a feeling that future members of your family will come to resent you for that!

Selfish, quite possibly. That's why I have nice things. Sad...no. If you need to think that to perk yourself up though, dig in mate. What ever it takes you.

I have still yet to hear from any brexiteer the actual real direct benefit of leaving the EU...

And I guess I never will !

It makes me very happy. I guess thats of benefit to me.

It's always interesting to note that the usual Eeyore's are not experts in international trade and tariffs, and yet they are always able to tell us how bad any deal the UK makes is, and they all seem to be automatically bad. o_O

But I am happy to know that the usual suspects are wallowing in their faux pit of misery and despair, and chuckle at their constant whining knowing that they can't do a damn thing about it. Ha Ha.

Sponsored Links
Back