Off Topic Forum

If you don't like the forum take a walk. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Here he is again- following me around like a dog who has lost his bone.
Trouble is - soopy hasn't had a bone'on' for a long time .
he's like a rash that simply wont go away- despite the medication.

Go and watch recordings of Brooky soopy- on your betamax video.

Barry Grant has just been tried for murder- or was that Billy Corkhill ?.
All doom and gloom on Brooky- totally reflects real life in the 'city of culture' . :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Bobby Grant ? what a plonker- got a mouth like a hungry COD.
No wonder fisheries stopped us from fishing for such objects.

Sponsored Links
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
You follow me all over the forum, you search my posting history to try to discover things about me, you mention me in almost all of your posts, even on unrelated subjects. In short, you're obsessed.
Then you accuse me of following you. I think you need help son.
By the way, I have the hands of a hard working man, there's no shame in that. You should try it.

You follow me all over the forum, you search my posting history to try to discover things about me, you mention me in almost all of your posts, even on unrelated subjects. In short, you're obsessed.
By the way, I have the hands of a hard working man, there's no shame in that. You should try it.

No thanks soopy-- I dont fancy having to get up out of bed once every 2 weeks and hold that heavy pen to sign on for benefits.
You must be worn out with it--
Donkey.

ikkle hands though- couldnt handle my Thai bride I bet .
Too busy handling your own little pet in your well worn undies . :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :eek:

Sponsored Links

6700 post soopy-- where do you find the time to work ?

No wonder your nicotine stained finger tips are worn out bud . :LOL: :LOL:

Like I have said sooey-- you follow me around like a dark shadow.
Whatever I say and whoever I say it to--if it does not quite fit in with your views--you abuse me .
I wont resort to insulting you- as you do to me .
I will just 'bide my time' and hope that anytime soon- someone will 'pull the plug on you'.

Nomatter how much I despise your views and horrible couse comments-- I have not reported you .
Know why ? because-- I believe we all have our own views about things and YES we may fall out --especially in the safe environment of our own castle.
BUT- you really DO insult people with your unkind words and insinuations.

It is unfair of you to do so..

ok- you may get your pals to 'gang up' and put pressure on Mods to get me booted.

But- that is for your own personal gratification--and after i am gone- on you move to someone else and so on
Until of course-- the Mods step in and take a look and ask themselves-- 'where has everyone who dont 'cow-tow' to sooty-- gone too.

Live and let live sooey-- and dont take enjoyment of internet from any persons life.
Imagine how you would feel- sat there all day long and banned from entering your fave site.

Think about it .

Obsession's a terrible thing.

I actually DO like the forum.

I like to help people-- that is the way I live my life.
What I dont like however- is when I give of my best--offering advice to people- and some smart arse rooky steps in and knocks my advice.
I dont offer advice unless I am 10000 % sure it is right advice.
We all can learn (if we LISTEN) and we can pass advice on--if wanted .

If you sooey want to control this forum-- like it seems you do- carry on the way you are doing . Someone must like you ..

You are a 'ex' plumber--I am a guy who has built houses with my own hands- from foundations to ridge. Only help Ive had is a labourer. (and a guy with a pen to sign off the gas thingy).
Sparky too- (I almost forgot).

I have a wealth of info in my head- and am willing to share it- with NO Gain to myself .

Can you offer the same sooey ?.

What I dont like however- is when I give of my best--offering advice to people- and some smart a**e rooky steps in and knocks my advice.

You mean like the advice you just gave to the guy in the locked thread to have a non condensing boiler installed :LOL: :LOL: Despite it being against building reg part L and has been for the last seven years or more.
No wonder you got ripped by all of those 'smart a**e rookies' hey :rolleyes: :LOL: :LOL:

What I dont like however- is when I give of my best--offering advice to people- and some smart a**e rooky steps in and knocks my advice.

You mean like the advice you just gave to the guy in the locked thread to have a non condensing boiler installed :LOL: :LOL: Despite it being against building reg part L and has been for the last seven years or more.
No wonder you got ripped by all of those 'smart a**e rookies' hey :rolleyes: :LOL: :LOL:

Here we go again-- sure fire signs of a psychopath. Finds a chink in the armour- and gives him/her impotus to refresh his assault.
for your info sooey-I KNOW the rules- better than you do in fact.
So- lets not go there.
Me- Ripped off ?? Never ever has happened and never will--I am far too smart and savvy for that stuff.

I really am going to give up on you.

You tire me out totally.
I'll leave you to get on with assaulting other people- if you can find them.
Goodbye sooey-- I hope one day you see the error of your ways.

You can have the last word.. I really dont care at all.
Please do not contact me again and I will not contact you--starting from now .

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
There you go lads, that's how you get the better of annoying trolls like walter mitty there.
Let them see that they've been out matched. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

i guess PP needs his own forum to stop the mods deleting all his posts :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back