oh come on..

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
why was my earlier post deleted? I didn't make any rude or nasty comments, take the mickey out of any ethnic or religious minority, praise any particular political party over another or any other thing which might contravine forum rules..
all I did was say that I didn't like being drunk but that I had become so while trying to drown out a severe tooth ache..

not fair mods, not fair at all when you consider some of the other posts you let slide that contain some or all of the above..

Sponsored Links
I noticed another thread went missing........Someones BNP one.

My conscience is clear.......but did things get a bit out of hand.??????

Does anyone know...????????????

i reported it to the mods..... (meant to click on thanks and slipped!!!).. but seriously it was nothing to do with your toothache, or temporary drunkeness.... but the last 4 or 5 posts were simply two people slagging each other off for being either asian or white.... and i, personally didn't think it was right for this kind of 'general discussion' forum.

So i let the mods decide what to do with it... i would've preferred they deleted the last 4 or 5 posts...

Sponsored Links
I noticed another thread went missing........Someones BNP one.

My conscience is clear.......but did things get a bit out of hand.??????

Does anyone know...????????????

i had nothing to do with this one.... honest guv!

in that case please keep an eye on schizo's posts.
I don't know what gives him the right to insult everyone who disagrees with him

personally i don't like asians or grasses.

I'm not asian... (irrelavent), and i'm not a grass. I've got nothing to hide. I personally don't want to see this site descend into a cesspit of racial abuse. And i can't delete sh!te posts myself, so alerted the mods. Which obviously seems to prevent you from enjoying yourself...!!!

i reported it to the mods..... (meant to click on thanks and slipped!!!).. but seriously it was nothing to do with your toothache, or temporary drunkeness.... but the last 4 or 5 posts were simply two people slagging each other off for being either asian or white.... and i, personally didn't think it was right for this kind of 'general discussion' forum.

So i let the mods decide what to do with it... i would've preferred they deleted the last 4 or 5 posts...

I did the same. They were offensive comments towards Alsheating. Nothing to do with toothache, etc as Imam said. I'm also in favour of removing the offensive posts, rather than the whole topic.

I did the same Imam'. They were offensive towards Alsheating. Nothing to do with the toothache, etc as Imam said.
But look at the response when you do... like a pack of baying hounds... wanting blood.... what a bunch of idiots.

I hope they wake up in the morning and think "oh sh!t what cr@p did i put on the internet last night !!" because that sort of attitude is a disgrace !!!

I personally don't want to see this site descend into a cesspit
no reason why 99% of the times
What? :eek:

racial abuse. And i can't delete **** posts myself, so alerted the mods.

are you one of these thats all for immigration ?
That's got nothing to do with you..... but for the record... and i've posted about it on here enough. I think immigration/migration is innevitable, but i don't like the speed or scale of it in the past 10/20 years. I think it's having a detrimental affect on this country.

However, i would rather live next door to a gentleman from a different country, than someone like you, who openly states that they are racist!

However, i would rather live next door to a gentleman from a different country, than someone like you, who openly states that they are racist!

thats good because you wouldn't hack living near me
i think we come from a total different backgrounds
and mine wasn't being mister nice guy.

So you're openly racist, and not a 'mister nice guy'?....
so whilst we're at this meeting of people who don't fit into society, do you want to tell us some more about yourself...?

Or should i be scared for respecting other cultures?

Sponsored Links
Back