oh come on..

not offended by anything on here... just quite annoyed by some peoples' intolerance!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
i reported it to the mods..... (meant to click on thanks and slipped!!!).. but seriously it was nothing to do with your toothache, or temporary drunkeness.... but the last 4 or 5 posts were simply two people slagging each other off for being either asian or white.... and i, personally didn't think it was right for this kind of 'general discussion' forum.

So i let the mods decide what to do with it... i would've preferred they deleted the last 4 or 5 posts...

What a little snitch you are. Clicking on the 'alert moderators' button every five minutes. If you don't like a post then ignore it. It's not your place to decide what others can or cannot view. You are pathetic. if you don't like the forum - then walk. (Watch him report this one :rolleyes: )

For reference, we received multiple alerts from multiple users. It was inevitable that moderator action would have been taken whether as a reaction to an alert or via normal browsing. Abuse will not tolerated on this forum and when encountered action will be taken.

Abuse will not tolerated on this forum and when encountered action will be taken.

Agreed, but is it not possible to remove only the offensive posts instead of the whole thread? If I remember rightly, ColJack posted a fair question about toothache and ibuprofen. There was nothing offensive in it.

For reference, we received multiple alerts from multiple users. It was inevitable that moderator action would have been taken whether as a reaction to an alert or via normal browsing. Abuse will not tolerated on this forum and when encountered action will be taken.

Agreed, but is it not possible to remove only the offensive posts instead of the whole thread? If I remember rightly, ColJack posted a fair question about toothache and ibuprofen. There was nothing offensive in it.

Yes and we was concerned about his health and I was also interested to see if his typing started to slur...
I didn't see the abuse or what it was related to, but there are one or two members on this site that like to stir it up, not only by their replies but they also instigate it and hijack the post. I think it's them that should be addressed rather than the deleting of a whole topic.

I don't think racial abuse should be tollerated on here or anywhere, so i did what i thought was right. And i had the b@lls to own up to it. And if you read an earlier post i said would've preferred the 5 or 6 nasty posts to be removed.

I didn't set out to get Coljacks post removed. And if you don't like that, you should complain to the two individuals who firstly hijacked the post to spout off about BNP and Asian thugs... and then started being racially abusive to each other.

As for you Joe... i don't know why i'm bothering. And name calling :rolleyes:

So you suggest i should walk on by do you? So is that the same if i see an asian kid getting beat up by three white kids? Do i let them get on with it? And is that the same if i see a white kid getting beat up by three asian kids?

It's not your place to decide what others can or cannot view.

I didn't ! The mods did.

You are pathetic. if you don't like the forum - then walk.

I'm going nowhere. But you... you should be booted off here for being such a nasty piecce of work.

However, i would rather live next door to a gentleman from a different country, than someone like you, who openly states that they are racist!

So you would happily live next door to a racist provided they didn't tell you.

You do know of course that there are many "gentleman from a different country" that are openly racist and living here. how does that sit with you?

However, i would rather live next door to a gentleman from a different country, than someone like you, who openly states that they are racist!

So you would happily live next door to a racist provided they didn't tell you.
Well obviously because i wouldn't know they were racist. :confused:

You do know of course that there are many "gentleman from a different country" that are openly racist and living here. how does that sit with you?
Erm racism isn't just a white person trait. So of course there are racists in all cultures. And i despise them all.
And i don't consider someone who is racist to be a gentleman, therefore my inference was that the person from a different country, in my analogy, was not a racist.

I fnid this all slightly bemusing that i'm being challenged for my stance that "racism is wrong".... :eek: :confused:

Sponsored Links
Back