oh come on..

He said ages ago that he wanted to change his username because he's not even a plumber :eek:
Goodness only knows why he chose it in the first place then :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
saying you're a racist on a public forum is inciting racial hatred.

And saying white people should be slaves is equally as racist.

You still haven't read anything else i've posted. For the record:

I don't want a mosque on every corner in this country

I don't want Sharia law anywhere near these shores.

I don't want English as a second language in my kids' school.

I don't want there to be a white minority in England...

I am totally opposed to the immigration policy implemented in the last 10 years.

I think the phrase "positive discrimination" should be banned.

I also hate racists.

Surely a contradiction in terms....... :confused:
So you hate racism.......but technically, wouldn't your above post be deemed racist.....????????????? :eek:
Absolutely not! Look at the definition. I don't think i'm better than an asian, but i don't want asian culture ramming down my throat!
Not having a pop at all Martian....BUT where was your RACE CARD when certain muslim members of this forum have completely abused the English over the last few weeks..????

I didn't seem to see your posts against racism on those ones to be fair.......???????
I could be wrong..........???????? :confused:

Firstly i'm not the racial equality police (or whatever the phrase was) as i was told by dangermouse. Plus i'm not a full time visitor to these forums... so i don't choose to read some of the longer threads, so quite often miss things.

Plus isn't what you're saying the job of the mods?

first off before this started it seems that you martian said you did not fit in and no one liked you but you have been thanked a few times . also unless you pipped up how would i know what race you are .
one of the joys of us english is with most people ... is we may not like what you say but we will defend your right to say it (unlike all muslim countries ) i'm sure even if you feel no one likes you that you still earn a good living in this country if we were racist you wouldn't have a job . also with high unemployment what is wrong with saying poles and other races should not come to this country ...am i being racist by saying that ????

first off before this started it seems that you martian said you did not fit in and no one liked you but you have been thanked a few times . also unless you pipped up how would i know what race you are .
one of the joys of us english is with most people ... is we may not like what you say but we will defend your right to say it (unlike all muslim countries ) i'm sure even if you feel no one likes you that you still earn a good living in this country if we were racist you wouldn't have a job . also with high unemployment what is wrong with saying poles and other races should not come to this country ...am i being racist by saying that ????

Dongle, i only said that i have never been fully accepted here, but that's fine. I am English, and white, and male and married and in my 40's. I love being English, and i agree that we've opened our doors far too wide.
And no, you're not being racist...

why was my earlier post deleted? I didn't make any rude or nasty comments, take the mickey out of any ethnic or religious minority, praise any particular political party over another or any other thing which might contravine forum rules..
all I did was say that I didn't like being drunk but that I had become so while trying to drown out a severe tooth ache..

not fair mods, not fair at all when you consider some of the other posts you let slide that contain some or all of the above..

ah I see now.. you lot just decided to jump on any random thread and slag each other off to the detriment of the OP's original point..
thanks a lot guys... :evil:
( please note that I am not including everyone who has replied here in the "you lot" generalisation, in fact the first several replies were on topic and relavent.. "you lot" know who you are.. go start your own shouting match thread.. )

Dongle, i only said that i have never been fully accepted here, but that's fine.

and your trying to tell me maybe this site isn't for me.

if you don't like any law and order.. then this site aint for you

WTF :rolleyes:
or_dccb74db-8842-404b-9358-0880f2b3.gif

no i'm not seco this site is called a forum so i want to hear from every one no matter what is said as that is what a forum is no deletions no banning people its a forum and if i think your wrong as a forum i will put my point of view forward .... whats wrong with that sir

no i'm not seco this site is called a forum so i want to hear from every one no matter what is said as that is what a forum is no deletions no banning people its a forum and if i think your wrong as a forum i will put my point of view forward .... whats wrong with that sir

what are you talking about ?

no your not what ? i never asked you a question. :confused:

there are 2 types of forum
an open forum where it's free for all, and a moderated forum where there are rules and guidelines that you must adhere to..
this is the latter.
don't like it? feel free to seach for an open forum if you prefer that type.. we won't try to stop you.. we like it here..

i had nothing at all to do with getting you banned, I havent even read any of your posts, I didn't know of you until reading the above post.

edit, actually I'm not sure who you are still.. who are you?

I never called anyone a grass.. so get your facts straight..

Sponsored Links
Back