oh come on..

My point, You don't like someone telling you the truth, what you don't know won't hurt you.

Tribalism is a fact of life, it won't ever change.

I would rather know someone was a racist than they pretend they weren't.
But i don't have to like it.

And rape and child murdering is part of life and always will be, but it doesn't make it right.

So can i ask, are you a racist?

Sponsored Links
Indeed, i constantly come up against anti-white, anti-english racists, half the Establishment and local councils fall into that category, especially the looney left run ones like Haringey.

Thats the problem with multiculturalism, it doesnt apply to us english.

Am I racist?. Reading some of my posts you may think I am. In truth, I'm not.

I hate the way the culture of this country has/is being destroyed in the same way that many of our European neighbours resent what has happened in their own countries because of the liberal elite. I don't like it and say so.

I find it funny though that those most upset by "racism" tend to be white and love to tell us how they aren't "racist".

I have Indian friends that hate Pakistanis. I have a Nigerian friend that is Igbo, he openly states his hatred of other tribes, here he calls it racism, why? I moved from London to Norfolk where people would openly state their dislike of "Londoners" it's all tribal ;)

Sponsored Links
Am I racist?. Reading some of my posts you may think I am. In truth, I'm not.

I hate the way the culture of this country has/is being destroyed in the same way that many of our European neighbours resent what has happened in their own countries because of the liberal elite. I don't like it and say so.

I find it funny though that those most upset by "racism" tend to be white and love to tell us how they aren't "racist".

I have Indian friends that hate Pakistanis. I have a Nigerian friend that is Igbo, he openly states his hatred of other tribes, here he calls it racism, why? I moved from London to Norfolk where people would openly state their dislike of "Londoners" it's all tribal ;)

I agree with everything you said there. And the difference between you and Seco is he open admitted to being a racist:

rac·ism   /ˈreɪsɪzəm/ Show Spelled[rey-siz-uhm]
–noun
1.a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
2.a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
3.hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

I understand that if you put a pint of water and a pint of oil in a big bowl and give it a huge stir, it all looks nice and mixed.... but in a short while you have two layers of oil and water again.
And like you, i'm tribal, and i resent what's being done to this country. But i don't hate Polish people or Pakistanis. I don't think i'm better than them because i'm white and English. I do hate the government (or the old one ?) and what they've done without asking us... and i understand that in a few thousand years things on this planet will be very different...but i don't want four generations of migration happening in my lifetime.

Well said Imam, but TBH you have to show certain characterestics to be 'fully' accepted on here.

And as far as alerting the MODS there are other's on here that do that for a little reason,,:LOL: but they wo'nt admit it.:cool: ;)

It is unsusual that saying you are non-racist has provoked such a drawn out response, from the usual suspects tho. you'd think that would not be an issue in this day and age.

By the way is Obama BLACK ?? If so Why? :LOL:

Thanks Newgas... i know i've never been fully accepted on this site.
But i have been brought up to be decent and respectful, and to defend what i believe to be right.

So i'm gobsmacked (or maybe i'm not?) to be ganged up on by the bully boys for taking a stand against racism.

And then being called a snitch and a grass for alerting the mods (and having the b@lls to stand up and say i had), to behaviour that, firstly is not allowed on the site, secondly, many other people complained about, and thirdly, has no pace in a civilised society.

I think being bullied is stretching it a bit!
People are open to their opinions, I have seen much worse in other threads.
If the mods decide to deleted them, prompt or not let it be so.

imamartian,

you are in danger of taking this too seriously, it's forum, entertainment because the tv's 5hit ;)

Do you really care if you're not "fully accepted" on this forum? if you say something stupid or sound like a dickhead someone's going to tell you, it happens to some of us all the time :LOL:

Most of us know what racism is and despite what you say, there is very little of it here your posting definitions wont change it.

Your oil and water analogy.
Just shows no matter how you try some things don't mix for long, you may get an emulsion for a short while, but it soon settles out.

As for going to the mod's. I've done it once. I went to the mods over a post where several people ganged up newgas, he replied with some really nasty stuff which once he re-read it, he removed it. The thread was geting seriously out of hand so I posted to say I was going to the mod's (In that case the mod's just edited the other offending posts) I've had some real fun with NG but some think it's all real ;)

what a load of self pity and crap ffs

. Now jog on back to mummys and tell her the nasty boys have called you names and picked on you. :rolleyes:

i know i've never been fully accepted on this site.
But i have been brought up to be decent and respectful, and to defend what i believe to be right. So i'm gobsmacked (or maybe i'm not?) to be ganged up on by the bully boys for taking a stand against racism.

I think your taking it far too personally...........
Everyone has different opinions..........

what a load of self pity and crap ffs

. Now jog on back to mummys and tell her the nasty boys have called you names and picked on you. :rolleyes:

So the mod warns us about rule 9 (excessive quoting), but not rule 1:

1) Abusive or unhelpful posts are not welcome. This is a friendly site and we ask that everyone is treated with respect! Abusive or unhelpful posts are not welcome on this site and are always removed! Keep it civil!

taking it personally? well being called a snitch and a grass is quite personal... but don't worry, it'll take much more than a few idiots to ruin my day.. but expect to be challenged if you say you're a racist!! different opinions or not!!!

It's a free country, there are many racists of all colours; having a racist personal opinion is not illegal.

You sound like one of these pathetic liberals who are destroying this country with your namby pamby views, I suggest you grow a pair.

It's a free country, there are many racists of all colours; having a racist personal opinion is not illegal.

Although the man of straw our minister for justice would like it to be. But then he would give away our ar5sholes and force us to 5hit through our ribs too.

Sponsored Links
Back