oh come on..

having a racist personal opinion is not illegal.
having a personal opinion and keeping it to yourself i suspect is quite legal. But proclaiming on a public forum that you are racist, and being abusive to people from other races is against forum rules and illegal.

You sound like one of these pathetic liberals who are destroying this country with your namby pamby views, I suggest you grow a pair.

Nope, not pathetic nor liberal (if you bothered to read any of my earlier posts you'd know that). Whereas you seem like one of those yobs who goes around intimidating people into agreeing with your opinions, whilst not respecting theirs.

And i have got a pair, but obviously not so big i need to cart them around in a wheelbarrow as it appears you need to do.

Sponsored Links
To incite racial hatred is illegal; to be a racist is not. Who makes you the racial equality police anyway ffs? Seco can say wtf he likes and his views are as valid as any others. Alsheating said in another thread that white people should be slaves, I guess to you racism against white people is fine then.

If ppl like you just bend over and allow the Islamification of the uk we'll have sharia law like alsheating wants ffs.

Sponsored Links
saying you're a racist on a public forum is inciting racial hatred.

And saying white people should be slaves is equally as racist.

You still haven't read anything else i've posted. For the record:

I don't want a mosque on every corner in this country

I don't want Sharia law anywhere near these shores.

I don't want English as a second language in my kids' school.

I don't want there to be a white minority in England...

I am totally opposed to the immigration policy implemented in the last 10 years.

I think the phrase "positive discrimination" should be banned.

I also hate racists.

imamartian";p="1606174 said:

No its not; its merely stating a fact. How is he inciting racial hatred by expressing his personal opinion exactly? It'd be laughed out of court ffs!

dangermouse46";p="1606177 said:
imamartian";p="1606174 said:

No its not; its merely stating a fact. How is he inciting racial hatred by expressing his personal opinion exactly? It'd be laughed out of court ffs!

It's a fine line - saying you're a racist and that you don't like asians on a public forum.

And i notice you choose to ignore everything else i posted !

Everything else in that post made sense; saying seco was inciting racial hatred does not because he wasn't.

No it is not, and ive read many of your comments. If you report a comment(s) to the mods then thats your business. Personally, I would not but its a free world. If you do, and advertise the fact, you can expect flack for it. You have to accept some forum members (including me) disagree with you and may be quite aggressive about it, as like you we hold strong values.

I know my comments toward alsheating were cutting, a bit too cutting maybe. You reported, it got removed and thats it. He's already hijacked another thread with his 'suspected heart attack' and is here purely out of boredom.

I have no time for organisms like that.

David.

Everything else in that post made sense; saying seco was inciting racial hatred does not because he wasn't.

I didn't say it was inciting racial hatred, i said it's a fine line. But i am not an expert in the law. Although if you put a sign in your window saying "i hate asians" would the coppers turn up?

I didn't say it was inciting racial hatred, i said it's a fine line. But i am not an expert in the law. Although if you put a sign in your window saying "i hate asians" would the coppers turn up?

Probably not

legally you can only be racist to an individual not a group, ie its legal for me to say 'I had Asians' as a generalisation, but if you are an Asian, its illegal for me to say to you 'i hate you because your Asian'

No it is not, and ive read many of your comments. If you report a comment(s) to the mods then thats your business. Personally, I would not but its a free world. If you do, and advertise the fact, you can expect flack for it. You have to accept some forum members (including me) disagree with you and may be quite aggressive about it, as like you we hold strong values.

I know my comments toward alsheating were cutting, a bit too cutting maybe. You reported, it got removed and thats it. He's already hijacked another thread with his 'suspected heart attack' and is here purely out of boredom.

I have no time for organisms like that.

David.

Thank you for your reasoned comment in all this tedium.
I also agree with your comments about alsheating (in this post).

And saying white people should be slaves is equally as racist.

You still haven't read anything else i've posted. For the record:

I don't want a mosque on every corner in this country

I don't want Sharia law anywhere near these shores.

I don't want English as a second language in my kids' school.

I don't want there to be a white minority in England...

I am totally opposed to the immigration policy implemented in the last 10 years.

I think the phrase "positive discrimination" should be banned.

I also hate racists.

Surely a contradiction in terms....... :confused:
So you hate racism.......but technically, wouldn't your above post be deemed racist.....????????????? :eek:

Not having a pop at all Martian....BUT where was your RACE CARD when certain muslim members of this forum have completely abused the English over the last few weeks..????

I didn't seem to see your posts against racism on those ones to be fair.......???????
I could be wrong..........???????? :confused:

Sponsored Links
Back