Oh the vermin are at it again.

It was either 1st class trolling, or complete inanity,
It was neither - it indicated how your line of reasoning could be extended to any morally repugnant act. The whole thing is beyond your little googled phrase of "moral projection" which you enjoy using but don't seem to understand the dangers of using out of context.
no point debating with you.
Since it would seem that you are incapable and wich to cherry pick irrelevances. Pity really.

Please go back to trolling, it was more fun! :mrgreen:
Only one of us is trolling, and it isn't me.

I've apologised and tried to move things forward. You don't want to which is fine but a shame.

Sponsored Links
Please guys, don't torture yourselves, I feel the pain, I really am a faint hearted person, but only when I am behind the screen, so you hope not to bump into me on the street, then i am altogether a different personality, you wouldn't wish you had bumped into me! my reality comes back when I am out tyere in the real cruel world! :D

yup, we should all stop eating meat and become veggies, and stop fox hunting, using cruel methods, I am now off to Mc Donalds for a nice burger meal!! see ya! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Please guys, don't torture yourselves, I feel the pain, I really am a faint hearted person, but only when I am behind the screen, so you hope not to bump into me on the street, then i am altogether a different personality, you wouldn't wish you had bumped into me! my reality comes back when I am out tyere in the real cruel world! :D

yup, we should all stop eating meat and become veggies, and stop fox hunting, using cruel methods, I am now off to Mc Donalds for a nice burger meal!! see ya! :LOL:

Just don't expect to find any meat in your McD burger.

Just don't expect to find any meat in your McD burger.

hey i didn't say a beef burger! its a veggie! yippie!

Sponsored Links
Back