Why do we bother with animal rights?

The thing is, we all get annoyed when they try to change our laws and beliefs, so why should we change theirs. Let 'em get on with it.

I agree. Just keep out of it and let them carry on living in the stone age.

I do feel sorry for the women, though. :cry:

Sponsored Links
The thing is, we all get annoyed when they try to change our laws and beliefs, so why should we change theirs. Let 'em get on with it.

They should change theirs... this world needs a standard, a civilised benchmark we can all live by.

But there's a significant number of UK passport holders who would introduce stoning here for certain crimes, tomorrow !

And all this because they're brainwashed at an early age to believe a fairy tale. Which would be fine if it didn't recommend killing or my friends and family.

And Joe, before you start, I'm very happy with a limited immigration policy, very happy living next door to any people of any religion.

Why are you so Islamophobic?

Why do you think that Joe? because I'm incensed by the activities of a group of people who act in the name of a pixie fairy god?

Why are you such a troublemaker?

Why don't you just mind your own business~? Muslims are an alien breed. Leave them to it.

Why do you think that Joe? because I'm incensed by the activities of a group of people who act in the name of a pixie fairy god?

Why don't you just mind your own business~? Muslims are an alien breed. Leave them to it.

Like you mind your own business on dozens of other topics eh Joe? One rule for you........

Tsch !! typical troublemaker!

Sponsored Links

Like you mind your own business on dozens of other topics eh Joe? One rule for you........

But you only ever pick on Muslims. Day after day after day.

But you only ever pick on Muslims. Day after day after day.

It's in the bleedin' news every single day ffs !!! It's not like just some excitement of Subo being preggers... it's another Islamist terror group killing 50 Nigerians as they slept, or blowing up churches, or 'honour' killing their daughter, or throwing acid over western girls for dancing.. etc etc.. I could go on but... but what's the point Joe?

If I see all this as wrong, why does that make me Islamaphobic?

Don't answer that Joe.. I can't be bothered with you rhetoric tonight..
(he will!).

If we want to know about it then we'll watch the news. We are here for light hearted fun and friendship. :p

If we want to know about it then we'll watch the news. We are here for light hearted fun and friendship. :p

Although I pick my friends carefully, I'm all for a bit of light-hearted fun.

I also like to discuss and debate topical matters and, unfortunately, muslim terrorism is a topical matter these days.

It's getting boring. What they do in bongo bongo land is their business.

Sponsored Links
Back