Hunting Again!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I know there are as many arguments for Fox hunting as their are against but answer this..........., if foxes are considered vermin then why the hell don't the hunts take out the pidgeon problem in london??

Sponsored Links
kendor said:
I know there are as many arguments for Fox hunting as their are against but answer this..........., if foxes are considered vermin then why the hell don't the hunts take out the pidgeon problem in london??

How many inner-city hunts have horses and hounds that can scale tall buildings and have mastered the art of flying?

What!.... and get pidgeon s**t on those nice red coats?

Sponsored Links
There's plenty of vermin in London that stays on the ground... why not legalise the hunting of those well-fed illegal immigrants who get their kids to shake a McDonalds cup full of money under my nose and mutter at me whenever I am in London?

I doubt you would get any arguments from those who live or work in London. In fact we should all save a bit on our tax bills.

AdamW said:
There's plenty of vermin in London that stays on the ground... why not legalise the hunting of those well-fed illegal immigrants who get their kids to shake a McDonalds cup full of money under my nose and mutter at me whenever I am in London?

I doubt you would get any arguments from those who live or work in London. In fact we should all save a bit on our tax bills.
And a deal could be struck with Mc Donalds for the Spoils....? :eek:

I think the government has c*cked up on this occaision. Foxhunting would be perfectly OK if they evened up the sides. Instead of banning fox hunting, they should have made it legal to shoot hounds on a hunt. That way the hunt sabateurs could hide in the undergrowth and shoot the hounds.

In due course, the aristos could learn to accept it as part of the fun. Instead of pitting their combined witts (and the tracking skills of a pack of hounds) against just one fox, they would have a real challenge on thier hands.

This would have been a far more effective (and subtle) way to kill off hunting. The huntsmen would get fed up of losing all the time and money invested in thier hounds, just to have them shot. So eventually, they'd just give up.

In the meantime, it would make great TV. :)

TexMex said:
they should have made it legal to shoot hounds on a hunt. That way the hunt sabateurs could hide in the undergrowth and shoot the hounds.
I think you are being very lenient there, why stop at the hounds, surely the huntsmen are fair game too?

Sponsored Links
Back