Old Conservatives don't understand

Simply unbelievable.

Do you run a business or employed by somebody else?
now are you actually serious or attempting to take the pish ? tell me straight were do you think the money for repairs and maintenance comes from ? . Now before you answer try using google before you look like a complete half wit

Sponsored Links
Nice one at Cathkin Braes, I'll even get you a free 18 holes next time you are around.
now why the fek would i want to play golf over 300 miles away . god your not very good at this google are you ?

Some posts have been removed. Strange vendetta is not appropriate.
.so come on where is the mulk seeing as you have removed my previous comment ? we know you dont know where you are talking about.
Try deleting bit later so i know its not you

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
now are you actually serious or attempting to take the pish ? tell me straight were do you think the money for repairs and maintenance comes from ? . Now before you answer try using google before you look like a complete half wit
whether directly or not, it comes from tax

Why are you getting upset because you can’t understand?

There's a prime example of an assets worth in the Dougrie Place Multis. They are in effect worth nothing, they couldn't be sold to an investor and the expenditure on maintenance is horrendous.

But, in a 30 year business plan the rental income amounts to millions. There is much more to a properties "worth" to a council/HA than a sale valuation. That is the least of it.

whether directly or not, it comes from tax

Why are you getting upset because you can’t understand?
go on explain what tax you think it comes from . oh i understand and am pishing myself laughing at you thinking its some sort of tax

There's a prime example of an assets worth in the Dougrie Place Multis. They are in effect worth nothing, they couldn't be sold to an investor and the expenditure on maintenance is horrendous.

But, in a 30 year business plan the rental income amounts to millions. There is much more to a properties "worth" to a council/HA than a sale valuation. That is the least of it.
dougrie place multis you mean no where near the course . tell me the nearest school to the course you know the one 100 yards away.

come on denso jesus how long does it take you to google ?..
And waits jesus google must be slow tonight that 10 minutes now

Last edited:
tell me the nearest school to the course you know the one 100 yards away.
So many questions...

Anyway back to the Dougrie multis if you ever want a look, concierge is in block 21, inside on the left hand side, you'll see electric door openers fitted on the entrance doors due to tenants complaints. More outgoings!!

We did close the housing office on Dougrie Road 18 months ago so that saved some money. Different HA though, Ardenglen HA is another kettle of fish. Don't get me started.

Firstly, market rents are not linked, other than indirectly, to property values. Market rents are linked to the local market for rental properties - basic supply and demand, if supply goes up relative to demand then rents fall, and vice versa. What's been driving rents up is that generally demand has been rising while supply has been falling - but I read just recently that rents are falling in London as supply has suddenly gone up
I respectfully disagree, for the following reasons:

1) “market rents are linked to the local market for rental properties- basic supply and denand”

That’s is of course true, however high demand in popular regions, for example where there are plentiful high paid jobs….means property prices are high and rental prices are high.

2) “what’s been driving rents up is that demand has been rising”

As far as I know the primary reason rents have gone up is due to interest rates: it has put up mortgage rates and that has increased costs for landlords.

Furthermore landlords are selling up because they are losing money, which reduces rental supply, raising demand for the remaining market.

Firstly, market rents are not linked,
But the evidence shows that rent and houses prices always follow together

Expensive city with lots of high paid jobs, eg Sevenoaks, Tunbridge Well: property expensive, rents expensive
Poor city with high unemployment, eg Hull: property cheap, rent cheap

Where the demand for rentals is high, the demand for property is high

I fail to see how you can argue otherwise TBH

Not me that's looking like a halfwit.

You answer the question that provoked that bluster and I will answer you. NO Google needed for my answer.

And on the subject of answers stop avoiding this 1.

Why is it OK for councils to be forced to sell properties and not replace them, but private landlords don't have to.

Or going to swerve and bluster and bump those gums ?

Last edited:
go on explain what tax you think it comes from . oh i understand and am pishing myself laughing at you thinking its some sort of tax
I'm reading your posts and not believing you are actually still posting on this.

Do you understand business and finance and council. You're allowed to say no, its obvious you haven't had much to do with it.

It comes from tax, directly or indirectly

Poor gas desperately trying to deflect from the fact it’s cheaper for councils to own social housing than pay private landlords.

Poor Gas believes in home ownership, but not when it’s councils ( because that doesn’t fit with him being a Tory)

Poor gas arguing against facts

It comes from tax, directly or indirectly

Poor gas desperately trying to deflect from the fact it’s cheaper for councils to own social housing than pay private landlords.

Poor Gas believes in home ownership, but not when it’s councils ( because that doesn’t fit with him being a Tory)

Poor gas arguing against facts
So tell me what tax directly or indirectly it is that you think the council uses for house maintainance .

Sponsored Links
Back