Oliver Norgrove, vote Leave staffer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Norgrove was a UKIP member and key member of vote leave.

Fascinating interview by a guy that voted leave based on the EUs lack of democracy.

He believes in intellectual honesty and debunks key Brexit lies.

Its 19mins so appreciate not many will persevere

Sponsored Links
Norgrove was a UKIP member and key member of vote leave.

Fascinating interview by a guy that voted leave based on the EUs lack of democracy.

He believes in intellectual honesty and debunks key Brexit lies.

Its 19mins so appreciate not many will persevere

I see James O"brians face..

I won't be participating

Funny that the UK goverment is now effectively being marshalled by a team led by cummings - unelected of course :rolleyes:

But that clip shows that even hard line quitters were/are easily led and monumentally stupid!

You of course probably understand that feeling :)

Sponsored Links
Funny that the UK goverment is now effectively being marshalled by a team led by cummings - unelected of course :rolleyes:

But that clip shows that even hard line quitters were/are easily led and monumentally stupid!

That's below the belt... I wouldn't take that Notchy he's having a dig at you!!

I see James O"brians face..

I won't be participating
James O Brien is ok -he hates Corbyn :ROFLMAO:

I know what you mean though, his style does veer into sanctimonious and his attitude towards leavers can be divisive -although he has stopped the gammon taunts and talk of unicorns.

I dont like OBriens attitude when dealing with callers that disagrees with, he is apt to close down the discussion without giving the caller a chance.

Leaver dont listen to him -confirmation bias, clearly :ROFLMAO:

I will listen to all presenters including Farage, Rees Mogg, Iain Dale, Nawaz (y)

James O Brien is ok -he hates Corbyn :ROFLMAO:

I know what you mean though, his style does veer into sanctimonious and his attitude towards leavers can be divisive -although he has stopped the gammon taunts and talk of unicorns.

I dont like OBriens attitude when dealing with callers that disagrees with, he is apt to close down the discussion without giving the caller a chance.

Leaver dont listen to him -confirmation bias, clearly :ROFLMAO:

I will listen to all presenters including Farage, Rees Mogg, Iain Dale, Nawaz (y)

I'll listen to Nawaz as I think he's a good presenter. And the girl after J'o'b gob.

Both good presenters.
J'o'b gob. Looses his argument because he deliberately throws the caller off. How will we get anything sorted out with that kind of Journalism.. This is why he won't do question time as he doesn't have the power or the control so can't use his bully tatics

Your in for it. Notchy's going to get you.

Yup its gonna be 'insufficient privileges' for Ellal :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I think you should really put it up him...

Saying that, if Nosey asks you out for a drink put an extra pair of pants on. I think he's getting a bit chummy.. He calls you Notchy.
It always starts with an exaggerated cute name. Then wham bamb when your not looking. .. :eek::eek:

I'll listen to Nawaz as I think he's a good presenter. And the girl after J'o'b gob.

Both good presenters.
J'o'b gob. Looses his argument because he deliberately throws the caller off. How will we get anything sorted out with that kind of Journalism.. This is why he won't do question time as he doesn't have the power or the control so can't use his bully tatics

Nawaz.

You have no idea at all.

I'll get him back, Ellal's easy prey :ROFLMAO:
You ain't ever bested me yet, and that ain't gonna change...

When the awkward questions are asked of you, you slink off without a reply...
(or close the topic)

But talking of questions, care to tell us again how you voted in the referendum?

I believe ignorance on your behalf may have played a part in your choice :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back