Oooops

Sponsored Links
Clearly the average, and especially the anti-BLM, have no idea of the anger of black people who have suffered from racism and discrimination created by the supposed moral justification for slavery.

and you do :LOL::LOL: of course ;)

Sponsored Links
I read dozens of their posts.
"Rule Britannia, Britannia a rules the waves..."

well let’s hope you have mended your ways

And try a bit harder since your infamous post of a few years back

:ROFLMAO:

If the waiter/waitress in a cafe is darker than you, do you ask them to take a seat while you fetch the tea yourself ?

Does he sit in his heated van on a cold winters day while a cold Eastern European cleans his Van for a pittance.

Does he actually give a **** ? When some of the materials he uses in his work

are probably dug out the ground by some one in some 3rd world country on less than a dollar a day
?

nah

now i want to know....
Don't get excited, the forum morons are on about this post...

We are all guilty of racism, me included. It's having the intelligence to realise it, that is astonishingly lacking on GD.

It means we can all be racist without even thinking about it, jokes, jibes etc. The dribblers (bless 'em) interpret as me admitting I'm a racist, lol.

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/surge-in-web-hate-videos.465027/page-6#ixzz79qqX0tsG

Some gammons on the forum still believe we rule over the colonies and think dark people should bow and fetch us tea.
Poor old dribbling nutters.

white privilege
Institutional racism
It all exists.

Sponsored Links
Back