Opinion On Legality of Lockdown

Have a read.
Why do you go out any time considering the WHO official figures, not Facebook.

https://www.who.int/influenza/surveillance_monitoring/bod/FAQsInfluenzaMortalityEstimate.pdf?ua=1

First paragraph:
WHO estimates that 290 000-650 000 respiratory deaths occur each year associated to seasonal
influenza.
Comparing a known annual threat like influenza,to which there is a vaccine to at least 1 strain a year,,,and a completely new strain of a virus is not possible,how ever hard you try to compare them.

Sponsored Links
You've lost the plot mate.
Look at official figures.
Every day in England alone 1600 people die (in pre covid19 time).
Don't get fooled by numbers thrown there by panic spreader.
3000 a year die on our roads: do we stop driving?
No.
As I said, is it worth living if your target is avoid death at all times?
Maybe your answer is YES, mine is a resounding NO.
Anyone who don't want to die should be sealed in a sterile room, I bet most of the world population prefer to take the risk of dying and go by (LIVING, not surviving like an amoeba).
Almost the entire world is in some sort of lockdown,,,comparing it with car deaths etc is futile...Tell me,,,Einstein,how many Corona deaths would there have been Worldwide with no lockdowns anywhere????

3000 a year die on our roads: do we stop driving?
No,but we spend fortunes on NHS,road safety,car safety technology,,,to try and minimise,even though most are down to human error...You suggest with any form of illlness,,we just wring our hands and let nature take its course,worldwide?

I fail to understand the logic of ""lots of people die everyday of various accidents and illnesses,,so just do nothing about Corona 19 and let them all Die..Sorted.Why do we not just stop treating disease,,save a Fortune..

Sponsored Links
This will give you World statistics of health related deaths, and other interesting stats.

https://www.worldometers.info/

If you click on Corona virus updates near the top and then scroll down you will see every countries stats.
Looking at deaths per million population we are doing less worse than Italy and Spain, Belgiums figures are much much worse than ours.

This will give you World statistics of health related deaths, and other interesting stats.

If you click on Corona virus updates near the top and then scroll down you will see every countries stats.
Looking at deaths per million population we are doing less worse than Italy and Spain, Belgiums figures are much much worse than ours.

It rather hard to know, total deaths due to coronavirus in UK is now 44,000 which equates to 649/million

deaths per million is a rather misleading figure as it is determined by what stage of the outbreak a country has reached.

Sweden is an interesting one, and looking worrying. Their little 'do nothing' policy took a while to bear fruit: but their per capita death rate is now worse than ours.

We don't actually know how many CV deaths we have had, nor how many people are infected.

This is because we have been very bad at testing. If we did no testing at all, we could report zero confirmed cases; and zero deaths of confirmed cases.

The number which is most likely to be accurate is the "excess deaths" figure. maybe around double our "reported" figure.

Presumably.

I'm reminded of the London "Great Smog" catastrophe.

It only became clear how bad it was, when undertakers ran out of coffins.

Stay home people.
It's a bad world out there and as soon as you open your front door the virus will attack you like a starved werewolf.
In the mean time us, the reckless, go around without the trouble of the supersafe nutcases driving at 20mph on the motorway.
Today earls court to windsor in 25 minutes.
STAY HOME!

I fail to understand the logic of ""lots of people die everyday of various accidents and illnesses,,so just do nothing about Corona 19 and let them all Die..Sorted.Why do we not just stop treating disease,,save a Fortune..
This would make humans stronger.
But it's a difficult argument to discuss with anyone whose target in life is to to avoid death.

Stay home people.
It's a bad world out there and as soon as you open your front door the virus will attack you like a starved werewolf.
In the mean time us, the reckless, go around without the trouble of the supersafe nutcases driving at 20mph on the motorway.
Today earls court to windsor in 25 minutes.
STAY HOME!
johnny is being silly.

Sponsored Links
Back