Opinion On Legality of Lockdown

Sponsored Links
The sandwich photo hit the RWR newspapers because it was a Jewish man eating bacon, and he was a leading Labour politician who they wanted to denigrate.

Nobody's interested in a photograph of a man eating a sandwich at any other time.

Most people have no interest in the religion of politicians, nor in their religious observance.

A certain type of person really loved it.

I remember one of the neo-fascists on here referring to "pork-dodgers." He pretended to be really offended when I pointed it out.

Sponsored Links
One of my work colleagues has the chinese virus. Got a text message.

He was tested positive for Covid 19 about 15 days ago.
I think he is about 32 years old.
Started back to work with me yesterday travelling in my van.
He said he felt normal sitting down but when he went to move, he felt very lethargic.
Reckons he picked it up at a filling station.

Google it.
Notch did.;)
actually I did know what it means.

If I didnt know what it meant, how would I have googled it?

the most common expression for that particular logical fallacy is 'appeal to extremes'.
It is used almost daily on here.

So pointing out a bacon sandwich wasn't kosher is now a hate crime and akin to anti-semitism? Pathetic, Johnnyboy, just pathetic!

JohnD will. Grub around looking for any thing yo. Deflect from. His party

Tis what party members do :LOL:

Apart from knocki ng on doors Peddling and distributing there propaganda waffle
:LOL:

JohnD will. Grub around looking for any thing yo. Deflect from. His party

Tis what party members do :LOL:

Apart from knocki ng on doors Peddling and distributing there propaganda waffle
:LOL:

Exactly. No condemnation of Labour Party by him. Just deflection and a side order of virtue signalling. Usual flakes waiting in the wings to lap it up. (y)

So pointing out a bacon sandwich wasn't kosher is now a hate crime and akin to anti-semitism? Pathetic, Johnnyboy, just pathetic!
It's all about context.
Leaving a pig's head on someone's doorstep might just be vandalism, but in other contexts it's a hate crime.
Accompanying someone to the toilet might be an act of caring, but in other circumstances in might be sexual assault.
It's all about context.

Sponsored Links
Back