Opinion On Legality of Lockdown

Sponsored Links
How many people have died and will die because the world stopped providing all care for any other condition?
And don't say it's not true.
My friend with cancer has not received any treatment since the lockdown.
He will die anyway, just a bit quicker.
But how many were waiting for tests and surgery and now are dying without knowing?
If you believe that situation for people with non CV19 health conditions is not good because of the lockdown, then consider what the situation for would be if there was no lockdown and the virus was allowed to rip through the whole population.
The health system would be swamped with very sick people, people with serious health conditions would be in a far worse position than they are now.

Sponsored Links
Google it.
First results.
I did.
Your numbers are wrong from what I can make out - which is why I asked for a link in case my searching was wrong.
Covid is far far more serious than swine flu, which kinda makes your comparison pointless?

Yes...35k people dieing...Bloody rildiculous panic over sweet F.Allllĺll..Thousands with life altering chronic illness.
You've lost the plot mate.
Look at official figures.
Every day in England alone 1600 people die (in pre covid19 time).
Don't get fooled by numbers thrown there by panic spreader.
3000 a year die on our roads: do we stop driving?
No.
As I said, is it worth living if your target is avoid death at all times?
Maybe your answer is YES, mine is a resounding NO.
Anyone who don't want to die should be sealed in a sterile room, I bet most of the world population prefer to take the risk of dying and go by (LIVING, not surviving like an amoeba).

No, its you that has lost the plot

this year there has been 50,000 excess deaths -and your argument is "thats ok, lots of people die every year"

3000 a year die on our roads:
No its 1,800

which is a hell of a lot less than 50,000
And thats with lockdown

without lockdown it would prob be 500,000

The emergency is fake, not the virus.
They've spread panic unnecessarily
Untrue.

the emergency is real.

Look at official figures.
Every day in England alone 1600 people die (in pre covid19 time).
Don't get fooled by numbers thrown there by panic spreader.
3000 a year die on our roads: do we stop driving?
No.
As I said, is it worth living if your target is avoid death at all times?
Maybe your answer is YES, mine is a resounding NO.
Anyone who don't want to die should be sealed in a sterile room, I bet most of the world population prefer to take the risk of dying and go by (LIVING, not surviving like an amoeba).
Without a lockdown you still wouldn't be enjoying your foreign holidays, or going to the cinema or the pubs, because they'd have shut down due to a lack of business and to prevent death.

Happily for you, you can see what the effect of not having a lockdown is by looking at Brazil, where the president is even more Trump than Trump is. They're up to 1,000+ deaths a day and that's probably an underestimate just like everywhere else.

Can you point out any newspaper articles where hospitals around the world are overwhelmed from flu.....
This is just the same stupidity that always comes around when you fix something in good time. See the millennium bug.

Around 50,000 Brits have died so far because of Covid-19. Without lockdown it was predicted to be in the region of 400,000. The lockdown isn't because of 50,000 deaths, it's because of 350,000 early deaths that might not happen.

Sponsored Links
Back