Panorama

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Did anyone see tonight's programme? What a complete mess this immigration fiasco is. Who in their right mind would want to live in Slough?

In my opinion we are on a road to disaster.

Sponsored Links
Turned over - it was too depressing :(

Its just the same in SE London - the areas going downhill fast.

missed most of it...just as well , i'd have been ranting at the TV otherwise.

I live in Harrow , i'm doctor livingstone round here.

Turned over in time for the news and saw that foreigner stealing bottled water , loading up his 4x4 to sell at his corner shop no doubt. I hope the locals recognise him and give him a good spanking. Talk about respect ? ..just a laod of theives. The romans had the right idea , all straight roads , so nowhere to put a corner shop.

4 years and i'm gone , this country is finished , i feel sorry for my grown up kids i hope they can come with us when we leave.

4 years and i'm gone , this country is finished , i feel sorry for my grown up kids i hope they can come with us when we leave.
I must agree.

It wasn't that long ago that I was one of the "seen loads of nice places but could never live anywhere else but here" brigade.

Not any more though, unfortunately.

This country is going downhill in all manner of ways, far too numerous to list here :(

Not sure if it's ever going to change though either which is a great shame.

I'm just glad I don't have kids.

Sponsored Links
andytc said:
missed most of it
I live in Harrow , i'm doctor livingstone round here.

Wotcher, Ken.......how`s the mosque plans progressing :?:

I wonder if Stulz saw the programme and has any views on it and the views posted here?

Back