parking in Manchester

Sponsored Links
cheers for the link, i think we have managed to get a hotel car park space, a friend of one of the guys going with me has booked a hotel which has parking included but isn't taking a car so we are going to use that, will check it out tomorrow to make sure it is ok, we are leaving at 6.30am on wed to get down there (from Glasgow) early enough to soak up the atmosphere, as a city fan who is going to be your next manager?

Sounds like there should be quite a good atmosphere!

I want Sven to stay - I hope Sunday's result was a protest against Frank!

wedge69";p="903729 said:
Sounds like there should be quite a good atmosphere!

I want Sven to stay - I hope Sunday's result was a protest against Frank![/quote]

best excuse ive heard from a blue nose in ages, didnt even see one on sunday. ;)

Sponsored Links
There is the MEN car park, or opposite it there is a large car park thats quite cheap.

Most anywhere in Manchester is a walk away from anywhere else.

my cousin knows a guy who works for mercedez, so we blagged a parking space in a merc garage right behind the stadium, result (the only good of the night as it transpires!!)
we arrived at 9am, parked the car, opened the beer and soaked up the atmosphere in Picadilly stayed till 6pm then went to the stadium, the atmosphere was electric and friendly, i was very disapointed to see the news when we came home of all the trouble

Back