Paul Nuttall's statement on UKIP election disaster

Sponsored Links
Was it 20% before the referendum? I presumed that was what the "genuine" meant.

upload_2017-5-7_21-48-12.png

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-35616946

My goodness, I had forgotten. It looks like the Conservatives are the least principled.
There's a surprise. It must be because they care what you think.

Sponsored Links
It looks like the Conservatives are the least principled

Interesting point EFL, but would you rather have a principled conservative that adjusts itself to the electorates wishes, or a principled labour that intend to stand on their principles no matter what problems they cause.

I would prefer that those who presumably stood in 2015 stating they wished to remain would now resign as they are unable to resolve the conflict of interests.

Would you prefer MPs. to proceed with what they believe to be detrimental to the country?

Have you seen Bas' signature?

sure the must be someone who tells the truth?

upload_2017-5-7_22-4-55.png

And there we have it, it's all dredged up. One track mind strikes again with the same old same old.

Oddly enough, no one said they'd spend £350m on the NHS, they all said they we could if we didn't have to send the money to the EU. But as it was a coalition of leavers, they would never have had the authority to spend that. Only the chancellor has that authority, so why did anyone ever take it the way so many seem to have done so.

"Persil Washes Whiter"

We never said Persil Washes Whiter.

But what do you do when you come across client that ask you to do something, but you advise them it's not the best way to do it. Do you walk away from the job and hold to your principles, or do you do the way that the client asks you, because he's the client, not you.

Every MP had the right to stand by what they thought was the best way to go, but they work for us, so when we voted to leave, I'd say they have a greater duty to go along with what we decided. But I do think that idiots like Hammond should resign, as he's obviously playing both sides at once. Boris has gone along with what the electorate wants, and he's a better politician than Hammond in the way he flip flops, but I can live with that, and May has gone along with the electorate with a will to behold, and hopefully, she'll get us out of this mess.

One track mind strikes again with the same old same old.

The anti-Europeans spent 44 years moaning and criticising, and are still doing it.

Are you telling me I'm not allowed to do the same?

Sponsored Links
Back