Periods

If the head mistress is not the person to sort it, then who is ?

It's an Academy so there is a woman who runs all the local Academy's. She is approachable

Not sure if she want to pee of her head teacher with what's going on.

But your very right. But the head teacher isn't responding as we would hope.

Sponsored Links
This happened to a female classmate when were at school many many years ago. The male teacher refused to let her off swimming despite being told it was her time of the month. She was confident enough to stand up to him, but unbelievable that this is still happening in this supposedly more enlightened age.

This happened to a female classmate when were at school many many years ago. The male teacher refused to let her off swimming despite being told it was her time of the month. She was confident enough to stand up to him, but unbelievable that this is still happening in this supposedly more enlightened age.

There is one male teacher involved but mainly women teachers who will not budge.

Sponsored Links
The parent should write to them formally. Request that they make reasonable adjustments and set out what those reasonable adjustments are. Suggest that you do not intend to seek any further advice on the matter nor will you be requesting a letter from your doctor, which will incur costs. Provide the name and address of the doctor and pre authorise the necessary disclosure should they wish to confirm directly with the doctor.

If you would like some words. Let me know.

I may take you up on that. Problem is you may have to then write all my letters to the school for the next 4½ years :giggle:

It’s not wise to demand meetings or threaten going to the press. What child would want their issues splattered over a local news paper.

This can all be dealt with discretely. They want a letter of proof, invite them to request one. It’s as simple as that.

Back