Petition to Prohibit employers from requiring staff to be vaccinated against Covid-19

Did they not say at the very beginning that i will be just like spanish flu 3 or 4 waves then die out

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Is it really or are more jabbed people ending up in hospital.

what proportion of vaccinated people do you think needs to go to hospital?

The EU has done some comparative analysis by country (non-EU countries are not shown)

Which countries do you think are doing worst?

VaccinesVsDeathsByEUCountry.png

https://www.facebook.com/EuropeanCommission/

Last edited:
More than half a million people in their 40s had their second jabs more than six months ago and are now eligible for a booster. A further million will be able to pre-book their booster appointments this week, the health service said. Another 1.5m invitations will be sent out over the coming weeks as the UK steps up its booster campaign.

Cases in the UK have begun to fall even as restrictions have loosened while those in its European neighbours are on the ascent.

Hospitalisation rates have remained low compared with previous waves of the pandemic, an effect that has largely been credited to the vaccine campaign."

Monthly aranesp injection due tomorrow, had my No1 shingles Friday last, Pneumonia on the 11th, Covid booster on the 4th and due IV iron transfusion top-up any day. Yes, I feel a bit like a pin-cushion probably feels, but better that than the alternative.

I do hope the anti-vaccers have made out there Wills and got there lives in order. Covid strikes without much warning at all, one day you are fine, the next taking up an hospital bed, fighting for every breath and your life. Silly really, when it can be avoided so easily - never mind, they have their freedom for now.

Did they not say at the very beginning that i will be just like spanish flu 3 or 4 waves then die out

Even if it did, it would be at the cost (if like the Spanish flu) of many millions of lives.. Do you feel lucky?

There is an alternative to relying on luck!

Is it really or are more jabbed people ending up in hospital.

you could always look at the data…..

“of the people admitted to hospital between Sept. 13 and Oct. 10, the vast majority were unvaccinated. Hospitalization rates were more than twice as high in unvaccinated people across all age groups, compared to those who had received two doses of a vaccine.”
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/22/4-charts-show-how-covid-vaccines-are-working-in-the-uk-.html

"The US continues to lose a thousand or so to Covid per day. Most of those are unvaccinated and have made their choice."

You can't help those who refuse to be helped.

"The US continues to lose a thousand or so to Covid per day. Most of those are unvaccinated and have made their choice."

You can't help those who refuse to be helped.
So why come on here and moan about them leave them to it if you believe all the figure`s then natural selection will eradicate the non vaccinated and you can all get on with your regulated lives

really so what is it the government keep telling us that the vaccine does not stop you carrying it or getting it and why .
Lets ban people from having kids for the next 5 years after all these babies cant be vaccinated and they are just carriers

You have had that point explained to you numerous times, but again for the hard of understanding at the back of the class... The vaccine is not 100% proof against you being able to catch it, it reduces the chances of catching it, reduces the chance of you passing it on if you get it, reduces its severity, reduces the chance of dying from it - all of which it does quite dramatically.

Sponsored Links
Back