Petition to Prohibit employers from requiring staff to be vaccinated against Covid-19

Sponsored Links
they will debate it, whether it will actually change anything is a different matter,

If Boris Johnson is in on the debate, anything might happen - he appears to have completely lost his marbles recently.

Sponsored Links
US backtracking on the mandate sleepy joe tried to enforce

i am guessing,ryan karter lives in or near Birmingham as there are 500 in the one area

Boris Johnson - he appears to have completely lost his marbles recently.
He might do an imitation of Noddy's pedal car this time, his feet scurrying off some where out of sight.

Can we have a petition that asks for the opposite to the above one? :)

Ridiculous.

Any employee refusing a vaccine is a pathetic, useless, dangerous liability - and should be sacked.

Especially members of the medical profession - but no reason why that shouldn't apply to all professions.

The people refusing jabs - sack the lot of them.

So as for the petition - forget it.

NHS employment contracts have made vaccination for some diseases part of the conditions for many years.

stuff like hepatitis

Ridiculous.

Any employee refusing a vaccine is a pathetic, useless, dangerous liability - and should be sacked.

Especially members of the medical profession - but no reason why that shouldn't apply to all professions.

The people refusing jabs - sack the lot of them.

So as for the petition - forget it.
HEAE, HEAR! (y)

Have you read the linked document?:confused:

Yes and I read that the NHS could lose tens of thousands of staff. That link is Unisons official position, their initial warnings about compulsory vaccination were more blunt.
I'm just a little surprised there are so many anti vaxxers in the NHS.

Sponsored Links
Back