Petition to Prohibit employers from requiring staff to be vaccinated against Covid-19

I believe it stems from White people testing drugs on coloured people and it’s reinforced by religious leaders and friends and relatives spreading misinformation on Facebook, what’s app etc…..you know the sort of nonsense peddled by gas112, John the plum, Ellal etc etc
Ethnic minorities have reason to have suspicion of the white man in their genes. Most are well aware of it and adapt.

Those others you mention clearly can't cope with the severe learning and psychological disorders they have.

Sponsored Links
I disagree. You don’t know that for sure.
Ok. I don't.

There will be, of course, those who can't have a vaccine on medical grounds and the like.

However, it is our duty to have the vaccine.

We must protect the elderly and the vulnerable, by protecting ourselves.

The vaccine will reduce the pandemic from a deadly virus to a virus.

People refusing the vaccine are no good to us. They need to do their bit for the world.

Any business dealing with the public should declare which members of their staff are a dangerous liability, this would give their customers the opportunity to go elsewhere, or at the very least stop these nutters coming into your home, god knows what other crazy concepts they behold.

Sponsored Links
[QUO

you do realise it was not just federal employees but any business employing over 100 people. and even at 90% of federal employees that still leaves around 279k not pressurised
That’s probably a small number in there eyes but when discussing covid deaths they would say in context it’s huge.
As it’s always been ,IF IT SUITS THERE AGENDA THEN …………..

Walk into a work space with a deadly weapon and you would be dealt with,

Walk into a work space with a deadly virus and .................

[QUO

you do realise it was not just federal employees but any business employing over 100 people. and even at 90% of federal employees that still leaves around 279k not pressurised

how would you go about persuading the idiots to get vaccinated?

how would you go about persuading the idiots to get vaccinated?
i wouldnt its called freedom of choice and it actually affects 84 million workers so even if it was as high as 90 % outside of the federal workers thats still a minimum of over 8 million people

Sponsored Links
Back