Petition to Prohibit employers from requiring staff to be vaccinated against Covid-19

You better take that up with @gas112 then, he posted a link to a study that specifically states the best protection is natural immunity plus the vaccine.
the link says single vaccine and natural immunity not double jabbed and natural

Sponsored Links
Eh yes they did do double jab the figures are all there

No they really didn't. They studied double jabbed against natural immunity, they didn't study double or treble jabbed plus natural immunity.

It did confirm though that natural immunity plus the vaccine is best.

I shouldn't have to repeat it, trouble is no one ever answers it? Why are governments across the world , medical professionals and the scientific community lying to us? Do you have any view on this?
Do you have any view on why millions of health workers the world over are refusing it and why are they being censored in the media

No they really didn't. They studied double jabbed against natural immunity, they didn't study double or treble jabbed plus natural immunity.

i will search the link out again and put it up later to prove your talking shyte yet again

Sponsored Links
Natural immunity from contracting coronavirus provided Israelis with longer-lasting protection against the Delta variant than two shots of the Pfizer vaccine given early this year, new Israeli research suggests.

The study by Maccabi Healthcare Service looked at individuals who had either gotten two shots of the vaccine by the end of February or tested positive for COVID-19 by that time.

It compared 46,035 Maccabi members who caught the coronavirus at some point during the pandemic and the same number of double-vaccinated people.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/study...s-longer-lasting-delta-defense-than-vaccines/

Link to these studies please seeing as when people that don’t have the jab don’t provide links they get banned from a thread and yet again a pro jabber is allowed to not post links but doesn’t get banned or removed from a thread.

i will search the link out again

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.24.21262415v1

"We conducted a retrospective observational study comparing three groups: (1)SARS-CoV-2-naïve individuals who received a two-dose regimen of the BioNTech/Pfizer mRNA BNT162b2 vaccine, (2)previously infected individuals who have not been vaccinated, and (3)previously infected and single dose vaccinated individuals."

Like I said....

However, it is our duty to have the vaccine.
No it isn’t, it’s a choice. So I get the vaccine, carry the virus to someone else who’s had the vaccine, I’m fine but they die because you can still contract the virus and be bad with it or die.

In the same way workers would not be allowed onto sites without PPE. The anti-vaxx, lie peddling morons in the UK need to grow up.
You know nothing about me, so to call me a liar and a moron is like not producing evidence.

Do you have any view on why millions of health workers the world over are refusing it

I don't really understand why but there is a proportion of the population who believe in conspiracy theories and lies and some of those will work in the medical professions.

Interestingly the take up for the covid vaccine in the UK is much higher than for the flu jab. Makes no sense to me.

https://www.blf.org.uk/taskforce/data-tracker/flu-vaccinations/flu-vaccination-health-care-workers-0

You know nothing about me.
Correct. Nor do I have any interest either. However I do have concerns about lying anti-vaxx morons who peddle bulls hit on a daily basis. If you fall into that camp - tough titties your emotions are irrelevant. The anti vaxx idiots are costing lives.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.24.21262415v1

"We conducted a retrospective observational study comparing three groups: (1)SARS-CoV-2-naïve individuals who received a two-dose regimen of the BioNTech/Pfizer mRNA BNT162b2 vaccine, (2)previously infected individuals who have not been vaccinated, and (3)previously infected and single dose vaccinated individuals."

Like I said....
What a load of nonsense yet again from you denso.
Not been certified by peer review neither should it be used for clinical medicine.

medRxiv (pronounced "med-archive") is a free online archive and distribution server for complete but unpublished manuscripts (preprints) in the medical, clinical, and related health sciences. Preprints are preliminary reports of work that have not been certified by peer review.

Please note: although documents are screened prior to posting, medRxiv preprints are not formally peer reviewed and any content or results should not be used for clinical medicine.

Yet another pointless link from you denso.

Correct. Nor do I have any interest either.
I don’t want you to take an interest, so at least that’s something we can agree on. I haven’t brought emotions into it, and it’s not tough titties, I couldn’t give a ****. I’m not costing anything, the government and all those morons who decided it was ok to meet up, they’re the ones who are spreading it, and costing lives, not me. Also all the morons who think it’s now ok to be life as “normal” and think it’s disappeared.

Sponsored Links
Back