Pizzas

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just had a Goodfellas spicy beef pizza and wish I hadn't now. I have probably only ate a third of it and the rest will go to the birds outside if they are stupid enough to eat it! :(

Are there any good pizzas out there worth buying as I have probably tried all the top brands and found them all rather sickening?

Going now to throw up! :(

Sponsored Links
Just had a Goodfellas spicy beef pizza and wish I hadn't now. I have probably only ate a third of it and the rest will go to the birds outside if they are stupid enough to eat it! :(

Are there any good pizzas out there worth buying as I have probably tried all the top brands and found them all rather sickening?

Going now to throw up! :(

Someone call the RSPCA. :eek:

Not a pizza connisse.., conise.., conn! Expert, but I quite like Icelands 'Meat Feast 9"Deep Pan'. And its only £1.

sickening how?

too greasy? to spicy?

My regular ( or at least it used to be ) place does a mean ham and mushroom with extra ham.. but you're a bit too far out of their delivery limit I think..

Sponsored Links
The only ones that do it for me are chicago town ones, the mrs says they are like pizza pies with a built up border to stop the topping falling off, and i time them to perfection in the oven too. Goodfellas ones are either not quite done and then 20 seconds later the base is solid

Pizza!! Schmiza! get some real food already. pork scratchings. mmmmm

One of my friends is a veggy, so one night in the pub I bought some pork scratchings. He was rather disgusted that we were eating such vile-looking meat snack products :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Crockett, Pizza Express is a brand in its own right. Morrisons sell them. Half price at the moment, IIRC. Wouldnt shop in Sainsburys if someone paid me to.

Real Italian pizza is made with a thin base. Very thin base. None of this thick crust business (think of the pizza chefs throwing the thin dough bases about, you wouldnt see them rolling out a stodgy base)

I believe the thick pizzas originated to satisfy the more hungry mouths of America and England. Makes sense. I dont rate them. Too much filling, not enough topping. They do make me feel sick (if I eat a full one)

One of my friends is a veggy, so one night in the pub I bought some pork scratchings. He was rather disgusted that we were eating such vile-looking meat snack products :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Crockett, Pizza Express is a brand in its own right. Morrisons sell them. Half price at the moment, IIRC. Wouldnt shop in Sainsburys if someone paid me to.

Real Italian pizza is made with a thin base. Very thin base. None of this thick crust business (think of the pizza chefs throwing the thin dough bases about, you wouldnt see them rolling out a stodgy base)

I believe the thick pizzas originated to satisfy the more hungry mouths of America and England. Makes sense. I dont rate them. Too much filling, not enough topping. They do make me feel sick (if I eat a full one)

WHAT? :eek: No mention of a Coop Salami Special or such like Steve?
You're slipping mate! :D

WHAT? :eek: No mention of a Coop Salami Special or such like Steve? You're slipping mate! :D
OK OK, we have a couple of VERY nice limited edition pizzas in at the moment. One is a "truly irresistible" one, and comes in at fantastic value at £3.99. Comes with a sachet of mustard! Cant remember the exact flavour. Sounds very sexy!

The other is a less elaborate and is £2.39, 2 for £4.50 with the other chilled pizzas.

[/blatant advert]

:LOL:

Chicago Town deep pan pizza is rather good. 2 of them in the Microwave for 3 mins 30 (1000W) perfection.

Mustard is not sexy. Put it on your other half's bits and you'll see....

The only time I can remember my wife and I buying a pizza was in an Italian pizza resteraunt on holiday last year (not in Italy :LOL: ) We have allways made our own at home. I make the dough and my wife makes the topping. Never bought a supermarket pizza, I don't think I ever would. I like ours too much.

Sponsored Links
Back