Pizzas

i hate cheese so i have never tried pizza, used to make my daughter melted cheese on toast for her supper, what a labour of love, honestly the smell nearly made me sick, i'm gagging thinking about it :oops:

Sponsored Links
Never heard of that before. What cheese were you using? Try a very mild cheddar. Pizza is mozarella though, totally different tasting. Try it, you might like it ;)

My wife found a really good recipe for pizza dough years ago, so we used to make our own. Sainsburys Basics do cheapish mozzarella balls but even so DIY can work out fairly pricey if you want exotic toppings. It's also labour intensive on preparation. Napolina do an excellent tomato paste to spread on the base, by the way.
Most pizzas are a bit sickening because of their high fat content, so go easy on the cheese and sausage if you want to pretend to eat healthily and not feel like throwing up afterwards

Sponsored Links
Pizza Hut (yes, I know) Medium Deep pan, extra cheese, spicy ground beef, black olives, Anchovies, pepperami and chilies, Sublime. If extremely bad for you.

Back