Police 999 text message

Sponsored Links
".....we're struggling to get the police to attend general calls for service"
Don't you just love the audacity of it?! :rolleyes:

Do you imagine there is an endless supply of officers? If they had gone to the burglary and someone else had been stabbed or raped then fault would have been found with that. And yes i do speak from experience i've done nights where its been me v 30000. Work out the odds on that. I know that in a town of 120000 on a Saturday night there was a sargeant and 2 P.C's to deal with everything. Surprised that officers don't want to get involved. Your average officer on the beat is junior in service overworked filling in forms so that clever lawyers can get the guilty off if they don't fill in the right box on mg6a. If a piece of lowlife makes a complaint against an officer and the officer has had a similar complaint made then it is assumed the lowlife is telling the truth and the officer is 'convicted' of the act and he need'nt even be aware that hes been complained about. You get more justice if you're a burglar or a nonce.
If you want to have a go at those responsible then aim at the home office and acpo.
And finally i believe the Special Constabulary still exists, go sign up and show everyone how it should be done, for free!

Sponsored Links
remind me why we pay their wages?

Well its like this mmmmm
No it for doing mmmmmmmmm??
Because they do a mmmmm?
We pay their wages because mmm?
They are their to mmmmm?
Someone did tell me once

Oh f**k I cant remember why we pay them. :LOL: :LOL:

Dangermouse was that one of your trick questions :confused: :confused:

they should ask for a rebate on the rates the portion that goes to pay for the police force for their area, if they didnt do the job that they are being paid for then there should be some form of recompence, perhaps they should allow people to opt out of paying it?

Your average officer on the beat is junior in service overworked filling in forms so that clever lawyers can get the guilty off if they don't fill in the right box on mg6a. If a piece of lowlife makes a complaint against an officer and the officer has had a similar complaint made then it is assumed the lowlife is telling the truth and the officer is 'convicted' of the act and he need'nt even be aware that hes been complained about. You get more justice if you're a burglar or a nonce.

Or the corrected version would read like this.

Your average officer on the beat is junior in service and built like a dwarfed been pole.
falseifing forms so that clever lawyers can waste time fighting to get the innocent off fabricated fairy tales.

If an innocent person attempts to makes a complaint against an officer and the officer has had a similar complaint made, then it is assumed the innocent person is lying ,and the officer is kept fully informed of who has made the complaint, the innocent persons are not aware aware that the officer is now out for revenge, until he starts harassing family members.

Not worth reporting any bent coppers 'coz no one does a dam, and the police just love the ir power of revenge.

There are far to many police officers hiding behind the uniform. If out of uniform they are more selective in the way they behave towards other people, or they sure would end up getting a good hiding.

And before the nice police cover up team decide to make their own judgment, I do not have a criminal record, whether a genuine one or their famous fabricated ones.

What I, and many others do have is a total lack of trust in todays deceitful police force, and their bloody arrest statistics.

It really is a bizarre story. Why didn't someone just phone them?

"Hi, soz we cn't come 2 help u, but if ur bn mudered pls ring us back n ask for ext 12348293. Els, we wl send sum1 as sun as we fins our dinr"

I bet the civilian clerk who sent that has had a right rollocking today.

Having said that, as part of work I do have to phone our [large] local station on some or other matter and the front desk, especially on a Saturday, does have an answerphone!

Some real idiots on this forum at times.

People should look up the statistics,

How many officers on duty at any time?

Nature of crimes or incidents at any given time and how many?

We know some people do not like the police full stop, but these tend to be the ones that expect every officer to drop what they are doing and rush around to Mrs Jones because she hears a noise in garden

The issue is not to do with the Police, par se.

Its to do with the ineptitude to reply to a concerned menber of the public by text.

Also the fact that a concerned member of the public rightly feels that there was no-one there to help them when a crime (actual or otherwise) was being committed.

Yes, we all have to put up with priorities as manpower is cut due to costs (that's political), but a bit of thought would have prevented all the bad publicity

Once had a very simular experience

I was awoke in the night by my home phone to a voice that said Oh sorry to bother you sir but we have just received a 999 call informing us that you factory alarm is sounding, we have no officers available could you please check on the premisses, and inform us if you find any thing wrong.

my rather curt reply was so if I find any one in the premisses and ring you who are you going to send? you have no one available.

This was in the days when you had to give a keyholder detail to the police.

needless to say I did go to my factory me and my mate Mr B aseball bat ,
but bet I would have been unfortunate had I have caught any scum bag. and they rang to say hes hit me. one would have been available then.

I do not blame the police personally.but this do good'ing nanny state we live in. cutting spending where its needed. so we can fight every bodys wars but our own the one where we are loosing our country to the yobs and smack heads.

any way soap box now put back under stairs till next time. :LOL:

Key words for a fast response are "knife", "gun" or "muslim/terrorist"

It does make you wonder though ..... if some clued up criminal gang got a few guys together and caused a few distractions which prevented the few Police available attending to the main job.

We know some people do not like the police full stop, but these tend to be the ones that expect every officer to drop what they are doing and rush around to Mrs Jones because she hears a noise in garden

We know a lot of people do not like the police full stop.
But these tend to be the ones that expect every officer to pull up their pants and stop srew**g Mrs Jones, and rush around to Mrs Smith because she hears a noise in garden.

Sponsored Links
Back