The true risk a police officer faces

To all those like joe and freddie who use their pathetic little comments to try to twist things i say this:

When you hold a conversation with someone you expect them to see beyond the words and have an understanding of what is being said which obviously you two cannot do, now whether this is because of lack of intelligence or more disturbingly a want to argue even when they know their argument is flawed and it has reduced to the point that their small brains cannot understand unless it is spelt out for them in fine detail so be it.

I am right in calling those i did racists they come on here trying to disguise their hatred of others in a thinly veiled comment by trying to define the word racist rather than answer the argument which obviously they are unable to do so.

they say it's nothing to do with racism and quote muslim and the like yet it is to do with colour simply because when i had a go at those that made the comments colour again was mentioned, also in the past there are those that have said that all muslims should be sent home again there is the racist angle.
they try to be clever and start quoting from the dictionary about the use of the word yet they don't read it in the context it was given, as in the above calling for all muslims to be sent home because of the actions of a few is totally racist, there are young muslims who have been born here in this country and this country is their home.

So therefore these racists are merely using the excuse of the actions of a few to gain what they really want and that is to force out those of the asian community who happen to be muslim just so they can get rid of those that happen to have a different colour of skin.

this tactic has been used over the years by the racist groups in order to get the public sympathy, ie latch onto a wrongdoing by a few from an unliked community of theirs and try to twist public view against those that have commited no crime.

These two know exactly what they are doing and what has been said by others but try to act all innocent and dismantle anothers argument into definitions and the use of a dictionary, gentlemen and boys, the english language and any other language is not just about the use of words but the way in which they are used and the context to which they are used and if it is so hard for you to understand what is being said then i think a more elementary forum may be more suitable for you both!

So young master joe next time you argue the racist ticket with me, don't think for a minute i'm fooled by your devious and childish little ways, i have merely up to now given you the benefit of the doubt that you didn't need it explained to you in such fine detail but i was mistaken.

as said before if you want to be shown respect then grow up, and that goes for you also freddie!

Sponsored Links
No one doubts you have a beef about what others think but you DONT do it in every thread and not in one about the death of a police officer when the conversation was outlined at the beginning.

Bringing up what the thread starter may or may not have said about a brazillian illegal 2 months back has nothing to do with THIS thread.

Every thread you post in goes down the same toilet because of your Troll actions which honestly i think you do on purpose.

Right now that's over going back to the thread, The main worry for me is that now this has happened the police will have more ammunition excuse the pun to call for all officers to carry arms, as has been seen recently there is a danger of those not suitable for firearm duty being given weapons, by that i mean those that have itchy trigger fingers and once given this licence to shoot first ask questions later that more innocents will be killed.

The authorities are trying to solve the gun culture problem by handing out more weapons, when surely the solution is to try to dry up the supply of weapons to the public in the first place.

Yes I understand you will not stamp out the black market totally but i have grown up in a society where guns for no good held by the public were rare and only certain gangs had access to these, nowadays it seems like youngsters are able to get hold of them, so where has it all gone wrong then? bad policing? apathy? has lead to all these weapons being made available? seems to me that the police need to act on these gangs and confiscate weapons rather than just arm all police on the streets.

I personally think and i draw on my own experience of the apathy of the police when you wish them to help you is that it is their fault they've let the situation get so bad and now have to call on the government to help arm them. I wonder if they'll get what they've wanted for years finally?

Freddie said:
You are either THICK or just plain STUPID !

No one doubts you have a beef about what others think but you DONT do it in every thread and not in one about the death of a police officer when the conversation was outlined at the beginning.

Bringing up what the thread starter may or may not have said about a brazillian illegal 2 months back has nothing to do with THIS thread.

Every thread you post in goes down the same toilet because of your Troll actions which honestly i think you do on purpose.
I notice you havn't criticised those that started the abuse on this thread but merely pick on me so therefore i take your comments the way they should be taken, ignored!
Another case of freddie the kettle again! instead of just being insulting how about you answer my comments above, obviously you havn't got an answer and have to resort to insults. goodnight freddie sweet dreams!

Sponsored Links
Also hair bleach and moth balls were used to make bombs and kill many people and then to attempt to kill even more.

So lets ban Hairdressers and then there would be no hair bleach etc etc etc

You dont want the police to have guns cause you dont like the police

Logical !!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Freddie said:
Also hair bleach and moth balls were used to make bombs and kill many people and then to attempt to kill even more.

Now you are being very silly freddie banning hairdressers whatever next!

I don't want police to have guns as i know from experience what some of them are like and also the past has shown that they can't be trusted with weapons as innocent people get shot, ok explain enough for you or do you want me to get the dictionary out for you so you can dissect each and every word?

kendor said:
Freddie said:

Now you are being very silly freddie banning hairdressers whatever next!

I don't want police to have guns as i know from experience what some of them are like and also the past has shown that they can't be trusted with weapons as innocent people get shot, ok explain enough for you or do you want me to get the dictionary out for you so you can dissect each and every word?

Quite plain Kendor and you are entitled and you may have your reasons to think like that.

In a nice world i could agree with you but because of many reasons ( and none of it to do with legitimate gun owners ) criminals have lots of guns as they are cheap and easy to get.

And the results are Friday.

You cant go up against armed crims with a truncheon and a badge, that only works in the nice b/w films of long ago

Kendor, your talking yourself into a hole. You attack others for sterotyping ethnic groups, yet you are stereotyping Police Officers based on a small number, albeit serious, incidents. Now I do not wish to get into this debate, but if you have these double standards, as annoying as it is to read these constant arguments on here, you only have yourself to blame for the disruption and the attacks.

I would suggest that perhaps you refrain from attacking others for sterotyping when you do the same as it only leads to constant bickering.

Big_Spark said:
Kendor, your talking yourself into a hole. You attack others for sterotyping ethnic groups, yet you are stereotyping Police Officers based on a small number, albeit serious, incidents. Now I do not wish to get into this debate, but if you have these double standards, as annoying as it is to read these constant arguments on here, you only have yourself to blame for the disruption and the attacks.

I would suggest that perhaps you refrain from attacking others for sterotyping when you do the same as it only leads to constant bickering.
Thanks for your input Big Spark, How can i be accused of stereotyping the police force there's only the one of them therefore my comments have to be directed towards them?

the small number of incidents as you put it trivialises what they signify and that is accidents do happen therefore even if we put it from a health and safety issue towards the members of the public then the risk is too high! let's have a society like it used to be with less guns available, the only way to achieve this is to get the policing right again and more pro active. then there will be no need for this scare mongery that all police officers should be armed.

Freddie said:
So how do you have less guns in society Kendor???
why you asking me? ask the authorities, all i know is it was achievable when i was young so why not now? and why was it allowed to deteriorate into what it is today?

and we're talking the amount of guns available to joe public(as opposed to joe 90 god help us all! :) ) and not bringing race into it ok?

kendor said:
Freddie said:
So how do you have less guns in society Kendor???
why you asking me? ask the authorities, all i know is it was achievable when i was young so why not now? and why was it allowed to deteriorate into what it is today?

and we're talking the amount of guns available to joe public(as opposed to joe 90 god help us all! :) ) and not bringing race into it ok?

A Labour bit of propaganda when they use it is that criminals guns come from sportsmen and the like.

Most sportsmens weapons consist of .22 single shot rifles rifles and shotguns ( there are some larger rifles but very few and are also single shot )

Crims dont want these pathetic items because---a crim has to commit a theft to get one before he can sell it ------they are useless for crime and too expensive.

Most crim weapons come from the East Europe block as they are plentifull and cheap and easy to smuggle into the country.

Smuggling is easy because Labour gave away our borders and it's controls when they came to power knowing this problem would arise.

If you can smuggle 150 smelly chinese peasants to pick cockles in Blackpool, you can smuggle 150 atomic bombs if you want---that's how easy it is.

So before those who say we have to sort it out start shouting, just remember who created the problem.

ok fair enough freddie you've explained where these guns are coming in so why if you have this knowledge the police don't? and are not doing something about it , is it because they don't have the same camera call that they do when it's a high level incident such as the recent shootings.

sometimes i wonder if the police should wear make up at all times so that they look good on camera when they attend.

I do know about weapons as i used to belong to a rifle club(kensington) many years back.

kendor said:
ok fair enough freddie you've explained where these guns are coming in so why if you have this knowledge the police don't? and are not doing something about it , is it because they don't have the same camera call that they do when it's a high level incident such as the recent shootings.

sometimes i wonder if the police should wear make up at all times so that they look good on camera when they attend.

I do know about weapons as i used to belong to a rifle club(kensington) many years back.

Because Kendor you would have to search every container and vefhicle entering the country--in other words Re-introduce border controls something Labour signed away to the EEC and also for obvious reasons have every immigration and asylem group up in arms so to speak.

Freddie said:
kendor said:

Because Kendor you would have to search every container and vefhicle entering the country--in other words Re-introduce border controls something Labour signed away to the EEC and also for obvious reasons have every immigration and asylem group up in arms so to speak.
but if the searches are justifiable then what's wrong with that?

Sponsored Links
Back