The true risk a police officer faces

kendor said:
joe-90 said:
Since when has it been mental illness to be intelligent.

You really don't seem to understand what racism is.

It's you that is going on and on and on (ad nauseum) about racism - yet you don't even understand the true meaning of the word.

joe
I was right you have ideals of grandeur aswell :)
You keep on and on about racism that it's getting boring now!

Do you remember writing this?

"well Thermo it looks like you unintentionally did open up a chance for the race ticket to be used once more!"

That was the first mention of racism in this thread.

No-one else mentioned it until you did.

We were talking about an identifiable section of the community that just happened to tote guns around. They are ginger haired and have fat bellies.
I'd like ginger haired people with fat bellies randomly searched to wipe out gun crime. How about you?

joe

Sponsored Links
joe-90 said:
kendor said:
joe-90 said:
Since when has it been mental illness to be intelligent.

You really don't seem to understand what racism is.

It's you that is going on and on and on (ad nauseum) about racism - yet you don't even understand the true meaning of the word.

joe
I was right you have ideals of grandeur aswell :)
You keep on and on about racism that it's getting boring now!

Do you remember writing this?

"well Thermo it looks like you unintentionally did open up a chance for the race ticket to be used once more!"

That was the first mention of racism in this thread.

No-one else mentioned it until you did.

We were talking about an identifiable section of the community that just happened to tote guns around. They are ginger haired and have fat bellies.
I'd like ginger haired people with fat bellies randomly searched to wipe out gun crime. How about you?

joe
It's you picking up on my use of the word racism that's got you acting like a little schoolboy! as i stated before to you grow up if you want people to show any repect in their answers to you and before i take anything you say seriously!

Most people will know what i mean when i call a person racist it's your petty argumentative schoolboy tactics that compel you to argue the fact on a definition!
I was stating facts when i spoke of the police from experience, when have YOU ever worked for the police? so from what experience are you drawing in your criticism of me?

do grow up sonny jim!

kendor said:
It's you picking up on my use of the word racism that's got you acting like a little schoolboy! as i stated before to you grow up if you want people to show any repect in their answers to you and before i take anything you say seriously!

Most people will know what i mean when i call a person racist it's your petty argumentative schoolboy tactics that compel you to argue the fact on a definition!
I was stating facts when i spoke of the police from experience, when have YOU ever worked for the police? so from what experience are you drawing in your criticism of me?

do grow up sonny jim!

I love it when you get abusive. You've clearly lost the argument (and your rag).

I may only be nine years old but I can still see you blustering away trying to bluff your way out - but it won't work.

I wouldn't like to work for the Police force as they have a very poor record on race issues. I think they usually call it 'institutional racism' don't they?

Now why were you attracted to such an organsisation?

I don't believe you even know what racism is so in future it would be appreciated if you didn't mention the word lest you appear ignorant.

joe

joe-90 said:
kendor said:

do grow up sonny jim!

I love it when you get abusive. You've clearly lost the argument (and your rag).

I may only be nine years old but I can still see you blustering away trying to bluff your way out - but it won't work.

I wouldn't like to work for the Police force as they have a very poor record on race issues. I think they usually call it 'institutional racism' don't they?

Now why were you attracted to such an organsisation?

I don't believe you even know what racism is so in future it would be appreciated if you didn't mention the word lest you appear ignorant.

joe
joe i havn't lost my rag at all i'm actually starting to feel sorry for you as you obviously get off on this!
as YOU seem to get so hot under the collar over what i say i suggest you don't involve yourself in replying to anything i type or better still find another forum preferably one that has people on it with the same mental age as yours and go annoy them.
goodbye sonny!

Sponsored Links
kendor said:
joe i havn't lost my rag at all i'm actually starting to feel sorry for you as you obviously get off on this!
as YOU seem to get so hot under the collar over what i say i suggest you don't involve yourself in replying to anything i type or better still find another forum preferably one that has people on it with the same mental age as yours and go annoy them.
goodbye sonny!

It's no good spitting the dummy out and throwing your toys around.

It is quite clear that you have no argument that cannot easily be countered.

All the blustering and insult does is highlight this fact.

I may be a nine year old that shouldn't mean you have to be abusive all the time.

It's not a thread about race. It's a thread about gun crime and how it should be countered.

When it is proven which section of society commits the vast majority of the crime - then that section should be targetted. Whether they have fat bellies, ginger hair or walk with a limp is immaterial.

joe

joe-90 said:
kendor said:
goodbye sonny!

It's no good spitting the dummy out and throwing your toys around.

It is quite clear that you have no argument that cannot easily be countered.

All the blustering and insult does is highlight this fact.

I may be a nine year old that shouldn't mean you have to be abusive all the time.

It's not a thread about race. It's a thread about gun crime and how it should be countered.

When it is proven which section of society commits the vast majority of the crime - then that section should be targetted. Whether they have fat bellies, ginger hair or walk with a limp is immaterial.

joe
You expect to be taken seriously when you say such stupid things then you really are pathetic and certainly not as intelligent as you believe.

lets take a quote out of your own book shall we:

joe 90 said: I have as much right to my opinions as anyone else.

so practice what you preach and stop criticising others for their comments!

All i set this thread up for was to point out the loss and show my respects and i specifically asked it not to descend in this. Is that so hard to do? It seems many on here are so blind to their own views and prejudices that they very quickly lose sight of the subject. It reminds me of a classroom of small boys all sticking their hand up and jumping up and down on their seats when they think they know the answer to the question and are desperate to be picked by teacher.

Sad, very sad and disrespectful. you should be ashamed. :cry:

Thermo said:
All i set this thread up for was to point out the loss and show my respects and i specifically asked it not to descend in this. Is that so hard to do? It seems many on here are so blind to their own views and prejudices that they very quickly lose sight of the subject. It reminds me of a classroom of small boys all sticking their hand up and jumping up and down on their seats when they think they know the answer to the question and are desperate to be picked by teacher.

sorry you feel that way, I did say that you unitentionally opened up the racism ticket and i was right in what i said, trouble is you can't allow others to say such things without some payback, so i suggest if you wish your comment to be isolated that you ask the mods to lock it straight afterwards.

kendor said:
Thermo said:

sorry you feel that way, I did say that you unitentionally opened up the racism ticket and i was right in what i said, trouble is you can't allow others to say such things without some payback, so i suggest if you wish your comment to be isolated that you ask the mods to lock it straight afterwards.

Kendor it's your fault it ended up this way the same way as you try and destroy every thread on the forum

You never have anything constructive to say just one line of venom to cause an argument when there wasnt one

Freddie said:
kendor said:
Thermo said:

Kendor it's your fault it ended up this way the same way as you try and destroy every thread on the forum

You never have anything constructive to say just one line of venom to cause an argument when there wasnt one
how typical of you to join in with your trivial comments, come on then how is it my fault when i wasn't the first to make the racist comments? just but out you've said that to me in the past when you felt it was none of my concern so do the same and practice what you preach dear boy!

I don't often post up here these days, but I agree with Thermo.

This is not a thread about race.

This is not a thread about gun crime.

This is not a thread about targeting anyone.

The thread is about showing respect, something that some on here have either lost or didn't have in the first place.

Use the thread for it's intended purpose, or say nothing.

My respect and sympathy goes to the family of these officers. I also believe it was one of the daughters 4th birthday. How will she be able to enjoy this day ever again.

thing is Ig, if you wanted a post to be literally a tribute then you should say likewise and lock the thread , once someone has said something detrimental then as far as i'm concerned it's a free for all!

I don't think the use of a forum to pay homage to anyone is the right thing to do anyway as it is slightly tacky.
it's an easy option to "pay one's respects", when if one feels so compelled to pay respects they should write to the family via the police rather than in the vain hope that someone of the family may actually read it here.

Don't get me wrong i'm not cold about what's happened to the family, it's just it doesn't make one iota if i was to put what i felt about it on here.

they don't know me from adam for a start, and if we were to start leaving tributes to all people that die every day then this forum would soon get filled up!

It's a sad thing but no different to the loss the brazilian family felt at the loss of their son at the hands of a policeman. and if i remember thermo was less sympathetic about that

You are, as we all are, entitled to your opinion. Anyway, i'm off back downstairs.

Had the others not made the comments they did then i would not have felt compelled to aswell

no you remember wrongly, i stated the facts and that if an error had been made it was wrong and a tradegy, i didnt jump on any bandwagon and made that quite clear. i clearly stated what i intended the post to be about at the start. no it wasnt intended to be read by the family, it was intended to perhaps make people stop and think if only for a second. Igorian seems to have understood that as a number of others did. If people are unable to read and understand without it descending into the free for all and arguments like a couple of terriers over a bone then that is a sad reflection of this forum and some of those that use it. the same thing has happened when people have asked a thought to be spared on remeberance day and other poingient days in history. I saw no point in getting the thread locked as i thought some may want to express their genuine sympathies.

As for me well i think ive just about seen enough of the crass pathetic squabbling and unreasoned playground style arguments that go on, on this part of the forum. Sure its for people to express their views and how they feel and think, but again and again it breaks down into petty personal squabbling.

Sometimes more is said when we hold our tongue

Sponsored Links
Back