The true risk a police officer faces

True Thermo it is as if Kendor has this little black book and just cant agree with or ignore swiping venom at the ones he has entered in it, and the proof is there on how he brings up something you may have commented about months ago and compares it with your condolence thread on the policewoman in a childish attempt to score little points over you----very very childish.

Sponsored Links
Kendor. You really have got to learn to look past your blinkered view of the world. Not all society's ills have anything to do with racism. You really do have to grasp the basics. Let me try again.

Car crime is about white kids pinching cars - let's target them.

Fraud is about white educated males cooking the books - let's target them.

Now are any of the above statements racist? No? Then let's continue.

Gun crime is about young black males shooting people - let's target them.

Are you getting the gist of this yet?

It has nothing to do with race and all to do with who is commiting the crime.
It's called 'targeting' and if you want the police to even have a hope of getting on top of crime then that is what we have to do.

Now stop shouting 'RACIST' every few minutes. It doesn't win you arguments or friends. It shows that you lack understanding on how society works. It makes you look like the boy who cried 'wolf'.

Now why not formulate a few genuine theories and join the argument in a constructive way.

joe

joey (webmong)the troll strikes again ..lol

starts a thread an then the his prey , :(

I respect a lot different posters here an Im sure they respect (deep down) their usual sparring partners here ..

lets not be drawn by a guy who will soon be frozen out of here to one of many other sites he can "play" at .. ;)

btw has anyone ever worn a set of police body armour apparently its the same as lugging a small suitcase about on your body all day ,the teflon armour is similar to 4 of them boxers George Foreman Grill plates

Moz said:
joey (webmong)the troll strikes again ..lol

starts a thread an then the his prey , :(

I respect a lot different posters here an Im sure they respect (deep down) their usual sparring partners here ..

lets not be drawn by a guy who will soon be frozen out of here to one of many other sites he can "play" at .. ;)

btw has anyone ever worn a set of police body armour apparently its the same as lugging a small suitcase about on your body all day ,the teflon armour is similar to 4 of them boxers George Foreman Grill plates

Why don't you stick to the topic and quit the abuse? Can't do it can you?

joe

Sponsored Links
moz its a nightmare to wear it all day, even the newer stuff. its even worse wearing it in a car all day and you soon get covered in sweat on a warm day.

joe try reading the purpose of the thread again, your so keen to read, so do so, take it in and respect it

Thermo said:
joe try reading the purpose of the thread again, your so keen to read, so do so, take it in and respect it

I think you'll find the abuse is coming from other sources. Why don't you read the last few posts again and see?

joe

Thermo
an if wearing all day ,isnt bad enough it must make it horrendous to attend the usual domestic calls ,where BOTH PARTIES ARE USUALLY aggressive,screaming kids in the back ground ,the loonie binge drinkers wanting a fight normally girls , an the blackdealers /white suppliers fighting over doors , clubbers waving these BB guns about guns about .......................................thats a night in Manc

an for how much a week .. :(

All i will say is various comments on here have steered this thread from its true and clearly stated intention. those that have done should really be ashamed for the absolute lack of respect shown, wether by arguing or blaming others.

I haven't read most of this thread as it would appear to have degenerated into the race debate YET AGAIN... :rolleyes:

I am not always a fan of the Police, I have never hidden that fact, HOWEVER they have a hard and often thankless Job to do and for anyone to take the life of a Police Officer whilst executing their duties should mean the Death Penalty, I don't care if the Officer is White, Black, Asian, Oriental, Male, Female, Heterosexual or Homosexual, and I don't care if the killer is White, Black, Asian, Oriental, Male, Female, Heterosexual or Homosexual..You Kill a Police Officer, you forfiet your life...

For those attempting to make a race argument out of this tragedy I have done some research into this topic, there is not central site for the information, so I have had to trawl around a lot of sites to get the data. It is INDICATIVE only and not definitive. There are flaws in it, but the errors I accept that are there do not taint the results to the point that they are meaningless.

The Total number of Police Officer Deaths on Duty in the UK = 1624

The Total Number of Police Officers Killed on Duty (London Only) 651

The Total Number of People Convicted of Killing a Police Officer = 2104

The Total Number of People convicted of Multiple Police Deaths = 38

The Total Number of Police Killers Killed by the Police = 307

The Total Number of Open Police Murder Cases (No conviction results) = 294.

Total Number of English People Convicted or Known to have Killed a Police Officer = 1686

Total Number of BLACK People Convicted or Known to have killed a Police Officer = 164

Total Number of Asian People Convicted or Known to have killed a Police Officer = 91

Total Number of Oriental People Convicted or Known to have killed a Police Officer = 198

Total Number of Other European People Convicted or Known to have killed a Police Officer = 245

Total Number of Other Nationalities Convicted or Known to have killed a Police Officer = 27

What this clearly shows is that most Police Officers have been killed by WHITE people..

No race argument need be entered into!

joe-90 said:
Do you remember writing this? [at Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:20 am]

"well Thermo it looks like you unintentionally did open up a chance for the race ticket to be used once more!"

That was the first mention of racism in this thread.

No-one else mentioned it until you did.

[Prior to the above statement by kendor, there were these two by joe-90 - at Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:02 am]

joe-90 said:
15 years ago the police could stop and search black youths - until the race card came out to play.
Time to ditch the race card and live in the real world.
:!:

That's right Softus. Time to ditch the race card - so Kendor started waving it around (as usual).

joe

Not race - the race card. There is a BIG difference in the two.

joe

Sponsored Links
Back