Off duty police officer sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many people believe that David Koresh (or the Branch Davidians) were responsible for the deaths of the 74 men, women and children who died in the inferno at Waco on April 19, 1993. This is the story that the FBI put out. It is a lie. The guns they had were legal. The local sheriff investigated and found no basis for complaints against them. These were law-abiding American citizens, even if they thought differently to most other folks. They trusted the U.S. Constitution to ensure their political rights, but they were murdered by agents acting under the authority of the U.S. government.
I remember watching the drama on tele and at one point when the officers were at the window outside someone inside opened up with automatic weapons riddling the guys outside with bullets and I cheered.

The massacre that happened was under the Clinton Regime of terror as Janet Reno also ordered the unprovoked attack and slaughter at Ruby Ridge where a child was shot in the back (so much for legal use of deadly force) and the mother of the child also unarmed was shot and killed as was the family dog.

Being a civilized country MONEY Talks and thus and out of court settlement was reached for "wrongful death" Civilians would be in prison

What I noticed every society that had "gun control" or Gun registration or an out of control leader some innocents pay the ultimate price with no justice for the victims.

Hard to find a valid reason for shooting a child in the back and calling it a justified shooting or "protecting your life of the life of another"

Of course an argument could be made the dog had teeth thus it should have been shot just in case it decided to bite the attackers.

Disarm and conquer as the felons in power now have a defenseless population to enslave.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_Ridge

http://www.boogieonline.com/revolution/firearms/enforce/rubyridge/

The UN is doing its part to disarm English speaking countries and the Crown is following orders like any good Nazi state would do

Sponsored Links
start here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence

Country Non-firearm homicide rate Firearm homicide rate % homicides with firearms Overall homicide rate

England & Wales[15] 1.33 0.12 8 1.57

Ireland[15] 1.01 0.32 24 1.33

United States[15] 4.55 2.97 39 7.52

So, per 100,00 population, per year, USA has a rate of firearm homicide some 30 times as high as England and Wales.

You asked about Ireland, and as you see, the USA Firearms homicide rate is only about 10 times as high as the land of the IRA.

Of all homicides, 8% are committed with firearms in England and Wales, and 39% in the USA.

"Guns don't kill people, but they make much easier and much more common"

John I honestly thought you had common sense I am sad to say you did NOT bother to ask the right questions before you posted nonsense

The correct question that one would ask regarding shooting is

1- How many did the Clinton regime commit where it was classified as "unlawful killings" such as Ruby Ridge and Waco Texas or in NYC were police fired 41 bullets at an UNARMED MAN and managed to hit him 19 TIMES as he stood in a hallway Or where the " peace officers" killed a man in a car by firing almost 100 rounds

2- How many OFF DUTY police ( officers of the law) did drug related crimes which went under "gun related crimes"

3- How many guns lost by law enforcement were used in a crime

4- Then the really stupid question how many ILLEGALS who are involved in gang activities used a firearm the brought over the neighboring boarders and their activities are labeled gun killings.

5- Was any of the gun related crimes committed by licensed fire arm holders or then "law enforcement" gone array

6- How many people died in the same period from drunk drivers / KNIVES?

7- The California AMAZING shoot out where two men used fully automatic weapons of MASS DESTRUCTION WITH ARMOR PIERCING ROUNDS in their AK 47's and SEMI AUTO side arms there were TWO DEATHS after an hour long shooting spree

The TWO DEATH people happened to be the ARMED gentlemen who had FULLY AUTOMATIC firearms WHICH IS ILLEGAL to own, operate, Handle look at BUT unfortunately like most criminals they did not go to school that day where it was stated " no fully automatic weapons of mass destruction to be owned by anyone not part of the government AND shooting at police is against the law"

Seems criminals don't read the rules thankfully John your here to set the record straight

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_Ridge

http://www.boogieonline.com/revolution/firearms/enforce/rubyridge/

The rules are in controvention of the humans rights act, you are not supposed to discriminate on the grounds of political beliefs. The BNP is a legitimate political party, if you not allowed to be a member of one political party then policemen shouldn't be allowed to be a member of any political party. What about the Freemasons lots of police are members of that organisation but they are still allowed to remain in the police.

The Free Masons are alive and well and have connections well routed in Washington DC and many presidents were /are members as well and most civil servants including judges / Postmasters and the senate and congress.

Good thing the "civilized" world has no idea as to who is a member

Sylvan, I understand the basis of the quote you included in your post, but as for your posted comments ....... :rolleyes: I know you're a Yank and I always try to make allowances for an induhviduals' perspective & level of education & intelligence but for Gods sake !

Talk about going off at a tangent !

It is examples like this which explain why some of us KNOW the Yanks ddn't get to the Moon[/b]

Sponsored Links
So, per 100,00 population, per year, USA has a rate of firearm homicide some 30 times as high as England and Wales.

You asked about Ireland, and as you see, the USA Firearms homicide rate is only about 10 times as high as the land of the IRA.

Of all homicides, 8% are committed with firearms in England and Wales, and 39% in the USA.

"Guns don't kill people, but they make much easier and much more common"
John I honestly thought you had common sense I am sad to say you did NOT bother to ask the right questions before you posted nonsense

The correct question that one would ask regarding shooting is...
Shame on you, JohnD, for not asking the questions that Sylvan wanted you to ask. You're almost stupid enough to be a New York plumber.

So answer me this: in the same period as your Wiki statistics covered...

1. How many people, during the Clinton 'regime', were shot, where it was classified (by Sylvan Tieger) as an "unlawful killing"?

2. How many people were shot by an off-duty police officer, where it was classified (by Sylvan Tieger) as a "gun related crime"?

3. How many people were shot using a gun lost by "law enforcement?

4. How many people were shot by people who entered the USA illegally using a weapon that entered the USA illegally, where it was classified (by Sylvan Tieger) as a "gun killing"?

BTW, although classified by STiQueRS* as a "really stupid question" (sic.), apparently you still should have asked it.

5. How many people were shot illegally by a licensed firearm holder?

6a. How many people were not shot, but were killed by a drunk driver?

6b. How many people were not shot, but were killed by a knife?

7. How many people were shot in "The California AMAZING (sic.) shoot out where there were TWO DEATHS"?

Seems criminals don't read the rules thankfully John your here to set the record straight.
Yeah JohnD; c'marn, are you, like, Briddish?

Once you've set the record straight on that little lot, we should have a clearer picture of the true death-by-gun rate, i.e. the number of people who were shot by a licensed firearm (aka gun) holder, who was sitting at home in an armchair with his guns all safely unloaded and locked away in a gleaming display cabinet, with the ammunition kept hidden in a separate and secure location like they learned to do at the gun club.

And once you've made the USA statistics how Sylvan wants them to be, clearly we'll have a meaningful way of comparing the UK gun death rate with that in the USA.

* STiQueRS - the Sylvan Tieger Question Rating System.

sorry, I'm not drunk, so it wouldn't be fair for me to enter into an argument with Sylvie.

I wonder if the ex copper will use any of this in mitigation at any possible tribunal? I bl**dy hope not, it'll go on forever! :eek:

Sylvia, I'm absolutely sick and tired of reading your americanised dross. Go and spend some time with liked minded yanks. You'll find plenty of them at your intellectual level at a place you call 'Kindergarten'. Your infinite wisdom must have made you realise by now that we 'moronic' Brits just don't 'get' you. We're just not on the same intellectual level as you. Its a pity but there you go. Never mind. Bye bye. Don't come back.

Er Pace act 1984 i would have thought was when they made that decision.
Is it me :confused:
Of course we could always hear your pearls of wisdom thermo.
You might want to bear in mind, gant, that when you sneer at Thermo like that it doesn't have the effect you desire.

You succeed merely in making Thermo's point stronger (and it could hardly get any stronger), and making yourself look like an uneducated tw*t.

slightly O/T, but .....

If UFO's travel lighyears across the galaxy, even between galaxies, using technology far in excess of our understanding, borne from an intelligence far superior from ours ....

.... why the hell do they abduct so many Yanks !

Are they just bored :LOL: :LOL:

Like a scientist playing with goldfish .... ?[/b]

Too small, perhaps they are still seeking signs of intelligent life & are always looking in the wrong place? :D :D

You succeed merely in making Thermo's point stronger (and it could hardly get any stronger), and making yourself look like an uneducated tw*t.

Softus so far it has been pointed out to me that i am a rambling confused blinkered pathetic bullsh*tting uneducated tw*t/idiot, bit of a pattern emerging here. Best i take stock, i hope you accept my apologies, sorry. I must go back to a lower debating society the Oxford ones my favourite and I shall do observation and seek advice on how to overcome my obvious lack of debating skills that are required for this site.
The closing down debate tactic is one that i`ve seen in operation here and seems to work quite well one I must hone my skills on. ;)

Your bathos needs more work.

Please see me after class.

There seem to be a few missing posts from this thread!

I responded to Sylvia earlier as he made a remark that he could be my father :rolleyes: as he had been with some 'birds' (his word not mine), while he was over here and drunk some years ago. My response was to tell him he hadn't the balls to sire a child so that scenario was definitely out and that I wasn't surprised he was drunk whilst in this country. I went on to explain that a few years ago we (a few of my pals and I), met some lads from an American Naval Vessel in the local bars. They showed us a card that had been issued to ALL service personnel. The card read as follows:
By order of the Captain, whilst on shore leave DO NOT enter into Drinking Competitions with the English, YOU WILL LOSE! Obviously we laughed a lot! The Americans just stumbled off drunk on their half of lager! :rolleyes: Hey, maybe Sylvia was one of them. There were a few with big gobs but few brains so you never know! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back