Off duty police officer sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the very reason that a police force riddled with BNP members would quickly lose the trust of its public. Are you not old enough to remember the National Front?!

The PACE act of 1984 changed the role of the police from a force to a service. In 2008. I wonder how much trust the public have in that service.

how was that then?

Sponsored Links
I wonder how much trust the public have in that service.
I wonder how much less trust there would be if the police force employed people who in their spare time looked like this:

bnp.jpg

or this:

ISD55.JPG

Softus";p="1021731 said:
I wonder how much trust the public have in that service.
I wonder how much less trust there would be if the police force employed people who in their spare time looked like this:

bnp.jpg

quote]

Yes indeed that orange top with those shoes-whatever was she thinking!!

I`m sure recipients of our dumbed down education system are thankful for you illuminating the image of the BNP in their minds Softus.

r Bartlett an apt response.

Sponsored Links
Rather than commenting wryly and pointlessly on other people's posts, why don't you give an apt response - to Thermo's question?

I think the point being made is that someone in that sort of job should not have extremist points of view whatever those views may be.

I think the point being made is that someone in that sort of job should not have extremist points of view whatever those views may be.

Tim depending on your viewpoint what is extreme, is it to lock people up for 42 days cameras on every street corner, revenue raising speed cameras etc. all happening since the advent of PACE 1984
I want to try and keep it brief Softus, because like I said before debates on this topic are linked in too how we are governed and can go on well into the night.

Heres an article waiting for some responses

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2008/oct/08/civilliberties.privacy

I find the posters throw up some enlightening replies.

still dont see pace has any thing to do with any of those things you mention. Have you any idea of how it was different before it was introduced? How has it changed the police from a force to a service? Do you have any idea what you are talking about?

I`ll try and keep it simple for you Thermo.
Policing used to be a force in that if you phoned 999 hey presto they turned up, but that was quite some time ago because what happened levels of crime increased year on year. This had the effect that there was n`t enough manpower and the criminal justice system became overloaded. So what did they have to do, obviously get their priorities right. So number 1 would be the state ie demos monarchy etc onto a sliding scale of priorities to where if you phone 999 you could/can sometimes wait a week before they turned/turn up .
Conclusion, they provide a service if they have the manpower which you`ll agree (well maybe not) is not a force

so where does pace come into that load of old bullshit youve spouted then?

Er Pace act 1984 i would have thought was when they made that decision.
Is it me :confused:
Of course we could always hear your pearls of wisdom thermo.

what do you understand pace to be then? because it has nothing to do with what you have said. If you want me to go through each section of pace one by one, i will do, but it will take some time.

Well then ZOMBIE'S should apply fro civil servants jobs MINDLESS FOLLOWERS of the IN POWER regime GREAT call

Disarm FIRST

Then

Do not allow freedom of speech

Brain wash to politically correct thinking

Control the press and TV

Bring in more "diversified people into a country and disrespect your own beliefs and religions RIGHT ON and thank Rebbecca Stevens for making you a follower

The rules are in controvention of the humans rights act, you are not supposed to discriminate on the grounds of political beliefs. The BNP is a legitimate political party, if you not allowed to be a member of one political party then policemen shouldn't be allowed to be a member of any political party. What about the Freemasons lots of police are members of that organisation but they are still allowed to remain in the police.

The Free Masons are alive and well and have connections well routed in Washington DC and many presidents were /are members as well and most civil servants including judges / Postmasters and the senate and congress.

Good thing the "civilized" world has no idea as to who is a member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back