Police Officer sacked for BNP membership.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Would he have been sacked for being a member of the Lib Dems or Labour Party? If not - why not.

What does this mean? :

"Throughout the inquiry Merseyside Police consulted with the Black Police Association and the Independent Advisory Group."

What kind of racist group are they then?

No wonder the BNP are on the rise. :rolleyes:

Forgot the link.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/merseyside/7956824.stm

Sponsored Links
Would it be because he signed a contract that forbid him from joining that party.
Which raises another question what right has an employer to forbid you from joining a legal political party.
And even if someone believed that people should not be here, why would it mean they would not do there job correctly .

More concerned that employment by the police didn't mean expulsion from political party ;)

Sponsored Links
It's about time they decided if the BNP is legal or not. If they are so legal that they can be voted into government - then they should be treated like any other political party - after all - they'll be the government one day. People had better get used to it.

It's about time they decided if the BNP is legal or not. If they are so legal that they can be voted into government - then they should be treated like any other political party - after all - they'll be the government one day. People had better get used to it.

I ruddy hope not, but you're right in so far as the right-on PC pillocks need to decide what the BNP are- legal and rightfull or not.

This quasi-position of them being a legal party but being openly discriminated against, and the sheer hypocrisy of the "association of black police" [if you're looking for "institutional racism", there's the definition for you] having a say in things, just polarises the feelings of many white people into feeling threatened.

so if I sack my lad because he votes Labour(or any other freak group) and i don't. then i can give him the elbow, no I don't think so :confused: :confused:

police officers can vote for who they like. They are excluded from being a member of any political party. that is laid down in the police regulations that govern their conduct and is made clear the day they join. The idea is to maintain impartiality and stop any conflict of intrest

police officers can vote for who they like. They are excluded from being a member of any political party. that is laid down in the police regulations that govern their conduct and is made clear the day they join. The idea is to maintain impartiality and stop any conflict of intrest

And of course it works :rolleyes:

So how many Lib Dem and Labour coppers have been sacked?

probably none! (but then can you find a fully paid up member of the lib dems?)

Can a white or asian dude join the Assocition of Black Police Officers?

Or even become and Associate and not a full member?

Sponsored Links
Back