The true risk a police officer faces

Thermo said:
All i will say is various comments on here have steered this thread from its true and clearly stated intention. those that have done should really be ashamed for the absolute lack of respect shown, wether by arguing or blaming others.
What part of Thermo's request (to respect the point of this topic) does anyone NOT understand.

If you want to discuss other issues then please start a new topic.

Sponsored Links
softus read the above posts that will explain why this is a free for all posting now.

Cant cause he signed the border controls away, it would take an EU agreement to re-introduce them.

To show the game Labour are playing---After xmas they will ban Air-rifles as part of their properganda on armed crime. Now statistics will show you that more people die and are injured by chicken bones than air rifles but it will show the goverment is hard on gun crime----just shows the games they play.

Freddie said:
Cant cause he signed the border controls away, it would take an EU agreement to re-introduce them.

To show the game Labour are playing---After xmas they will ban Air-rifles as part of their properganda on armed crime. Now statistics will show you that more people die and are injured by chicken bones than air rifles but it will show the goverment is hard on gun crime----just shows the games they play.
I think it's more to do with tragic accidents involving children and air rifles recently that's prompted the move by the government.

I'm all for guns of any kind being removed from domestic premises to authorised gun clubs, and i'm speaking as an ex club member, there is no justification by anyone to hold rifled weapons or air weapons at home.

Sponsored Links
kendor said:
softus read the above posts that will explain why this is a free for all posting now.
Can you explain at what point it became a free for all [sic.]? It isn't at all obvious to me because of Thermo's latest posting (on Sun Nov 20, 2005 at 6:12 pm).

Softus said:
kendor said:
Can you explain at what point it became a free for all [sic.]? It isn't at all obvious to me because of Themo's latest posting (on Sun Nov 20, 2005 at 6:12 pm).
after the first racist reply i believe.

kendor said:
I take it that you believe that someone else was small-minded enough to start it.

Well then - are you not big enough to finish it?

Softus said:
kendor said:
I take it that you believe that someone else was small-minded enough to start it.

Well then - are you not big enough to finish it?
sorry softus you are beginning to confuse me! i thought i'd had my say?

kendor said:
Why post this then?

kendor said:

Softus said:
kendor said:
Why post this then?

kendor said:
what's wrong with the post you've really got me confused!

Look, you hijacked the post, or caused it to be hijacked. You claim that it's somehow reclassified as a free for all, despite Thermo's repeated requests for the contrary, and you haven't apologise (or I missed it).

And now you won't butt out! Just go away.

I must admit i carried on about the gun part cause i thought it was relevent i didnt mean to hijack the thread. sorry Thermo

i didn't hijack as you put it i did what freddie has just said and rebuffed those that started the argument in the first place, if sticking up for a minority sect is wrong then im as guilty as sin, now ask me if i give a damn! oh btw again i say sorry thermo, but as i stated before i don't consider this a place for tributes anyway, thats what i feel so there you go!

kendor said:
i didn't hijack as you put it i did what freddie has just said and rebuffed those that started the argument in the first place, if sticking up for a minority sect is wrong then im as guilty as sin, now ask me if i give a damn! oh btw again i say sorry thermo, but as i stated before i don't consider this a place for tributes anyway, thats what i feel so there you go!

What's a 'minority sect'? Are you talking about ginger haired women? Fat men? Bald men? Men with large ears? Or some other identifiable section of the community that is behaving in a manner that needs law enforcement? Just what does gun crime have to do with race? You are obsessed by racism but don't understand it. A race issue is one that is racially motivated - gun crime isn't racially motivated - it's targetting the gun user whoever they may be. If one section of the community dominates that crime - then target that group. Why can't you understand that it has nothing to do with race. Ginger haired men tote guns so let's target ginger haired men. Is that a racist comment? Police officers will be at risk until you do.

joe

Sponsored Links
Back