Police

we've all got cases where we were hard done to, but that's not just cops, that 's car sales people, doctors, solicitors etc etc

Don't forget plumbers/gas fitters ;)

Sponsored Links
individual cops can be erroneous, or tv@ts or just illegal bullies, but on the whole, Britain has got it right !

At one time they did, then they made a mockery of everything by introducing PCSO'S, even a bigger joke than some uniformed clowns.

Even a volunteer special constable has more rights than these clowns.

Jesus what is your gripe? i have no need to interact with a PC or a PCSO... so what is your problem?

Now if you're in a riot (which you shouldn't be really) then is it different?
Or if your neighbour complains about your drug farm, or if you're pulled over for ...blah blah blah...

For me..... I wouldn't risk the life of my family on the decision to phone a mate down the road.

Could it be that the time they take to respond may well be too late.

Could it be that the mate down the road, is in mid-sh*g and cares not a jot about the ringing phone on the bedside table.

Put the life of your family on that gamble.

Fine by me Gremlin.

(why have you changed your location.BTW???)

Could it be that the mate down the road, is in mid-s**g and cares not a jot about the ringing phone on the bedside table.

Please accept my apology old bean, dint realise you only seem to have the 1 fried.

Fortunately I have quite a few living around me. :)

Sponsored Links
Its too late to fix now though. The flood gates were opened by disingenuous scum politicians and the Police thought getting brownie points for arresting twitter posters was far easier than getting out of puff chasing real criminals.

The hands of the Police are tied. That's down to the complainers and do-gooders. Look what you end up with.

F*cked if they push a troublemaker in one riot situation, Slagged about not getting stuck in when it comes to another.
Make your minds up ...It's clearly not working this way.

I wouldn't blame 'em if they didn't bother their asses anymore.

It would be easy just to say - this is the hand we are dealt with and this is how it is.

The truth though is that I DO blame the police because when all these laws came in you had the opportunity to make your opinions about what would happen but you didn't because managerial positions were given to cronies and everyone seeing who was paying the monkey just went along with it. The police should ALWAYS have been apolitical but you allowed yourselves to become politicised.
The law should have been applied WITHOUT fear or favour (Do you remember that old quaint maxim?)
But it wasn't was it.
Of course when someones threatening to pull budget strings everyone hops money being the root of all evil and all that.

The Police service is only a shadow of its former self with every incident requiring not just a couple of hefty blokes because they used to be built that way and tested for fitness but instead we get a fat short female pcso who then calls on colleagues because she can't do feck all on her own so along come a nice matched gender pair of a pc and a wpc and it's still not enough so lets call in three more squad cars and a van . . and all this for one scrawny shoplifter or vandal. Money getting wasted hand over fist.

But hey we now have a 15p per minute telephone line you can call the police on except if they even answer the call (46% weren't answered last year) they will take details and NOONE will get back to you.

Still at least we don't have to suffer the hypocrisy of the Police breaking traffic laws on parking or use of Bs&2s while sitting around looking for cars speeding 4mph over the limit . . I lied we actually do have to suffer that hypocrisy.

Time to scrap both the Police and the NHS both no longer fit for purpose.

Don't give the rubbish 'opt out' comment as the Police themselves 'opted out' years ago.

Could it be that the mate down the road, is in mid-s**g and cares not a jot about the ringing phone on the bedside table.

Please accept my apology old bean, dint realise you only seem to have the 1 fried.

Fortunately I have quite a few living around me. :)

Should have grabbed yourself some decency first. :D

Just a thought :!:

Why were the police up in arm when it was mentioned that ex military personnel that join the police would be eligible for faster promotion.

No doubt they would be a lot more efficient and show the police for what they really are, a undisciplined mob. Cant have that can we.

You don't need a 6'4" police officer to deal with every crime? surely? so a "fat PCSO" could deal with a lost child or a rape victim or a shop lifter? or a tying up loose ends at a house fire etc etc ...

People like you wish the police away and introduce an anarchic state.... ideology without answers....

We need the police, they do an immenslely valuable job most of us wouldn't be able to stomach - and yes they get it wrong occasionally... but you don't see the right stuff!

Its too late to fix now though. The flood gates were opened by disingenuous scum politicians and the Police thought getting brownie points for arresting twitter posters was far easier than getting out of puff chasing real criminals.

The hands of the Police are tied. That's down to the complainers and do-gooders. Look what you end up with.

F*cked if they push a troublemaker in one riot situation, Slagged about not getting stuck in when it comes to another.

It would be easy just to say - this is the hand we are dealt with and this is how it is.

The truth though is that I DO blame the police because when all these laws came in you had the opportunity to make your opinions about what would happen but you didn't because managerial positions were given to cronies and everyone seeing who was paying the monkey just went along with it. The police should ALWAYS have been apolitical but you allowed yourselves to become politicised.
The law should have been applied WITHOUT fear or favour (Do you remember that old quaint maxim?)
But it wasn't was it.
Of course when someones threatening to pull budget strings everyone hops money being the root of all evil and all that.

The Police service is only a shadow of its former self with every incident requiring not just a couple of hefty blokes because they used to be built that way and tested for fitness but instead we get a fat short female pcso who then calls on colleagues because she can't do f**k all on her own so along come a nice matched gender pair of a pc and a wpc and it's still not enough so lets call in three more squad cars and a van . . and all this for one scrawny shoplifter or vandal. Money getting wasted hand over fist.

But hey we now have a 15p per minute telephone line you can call the police on except if they even answer the call (46% weren't answered last year) they will take details and NOONE will get back to you.

Still at least we don't have to suffer the hypocrisy of the Police breaking traffic laws on parking or use of Bs&2s while sitting around looking for cars speeding 4mph over the limit . . I lied we actually do have to suffer that hypocrisy.

Don't give the rubbish 'opt out' comment as the Police themselves 'opted out' years ago.

I genuinely don't even know where to start with all that b*llocks.

Let's keep doing it your way then. Let's have another couple of generations of breeding age scum that nick our cars, burgle our homes, and rape our daughters.

Whilst you p*ss about with the politics of it all, kid's are being stabbed on the street, right now. People are being mugged,right now.

Shove the do-gooder political stance right up your ass. Get on the street and witness the degradation and downfall of this country. It's there.

or a tying up loose ends at a house fire etc etc ...

Where the hell have you been.
Its the fire service that see to that.
Then again fair play to plod they sure do a good job blocking the road with dozens of their bloody vehicles, no thought about fire tenders trying to get through.

And yes its the fire service that inspect the area and its the fire service that has to carry out post fire inspections, then they hand the glory over to plod.

In comparison to all the other emergency services the police are still on the starting line, drinking tea.

or a tying up loose ends at a house fire etc etc ...

Where the hell have you been.
Its the fire service that see to that.
Then again fair play to plod they sure do a good job blocking the road with dozens of their bloody vehicles, no thought about fire tenders trying to get through.

And yes its the fire service that inspect the area and its the fire service that has to carry out post fire inspections, then they hand the glory over to plod.

In comparison to all the other emergency services the police are still on the starting line, drinking tea.

Where have you been? what if it's arson? or dodgy installation?

But you sidestep your error... fat and femail is not a fair critique of our police force...

You bear a grudge which may be valid, but your wider vision is very much flawed !!!!

But it wasn't was it.

The Police service is only a shadow of its former self with every incident requiring not just a couple of hefty blokes because they used to be built that way and tested for fitness but instead we get a fat short female pcso who then calls on colleagues because she can't do f**k all on her own so along come a nice matched gender pair of a pc and a wpc and it's still not enough so lets call in three more squad cars and a van . . and all this for one scrawny shoplifter or vandal. Money getting wasted hand over fist.

I genuinely don't even know where to start with all that b*llocks.

Let's keep doing it your way then. Let's have another couple of generations of breeding age scum that nick our cars, burgle our homes, and rape our daughters.

Whilst you p*ss about with the politics of it all, kid's are being stabbed on the street, right now. People are being mugged,right now.

Shove the do-gooder political stance right up your ass. Get on the street and witness the degradation and downfall of this country. It's there.

I cannot believe you interpreted what I said as an endorsement of do gooding political correctness and a cry for more pop out bastards from underage ferals . . . do you actually know how to interpret English? Is it your first language?

Sponsored Links
Back