Poole A&E to close - Excellent

Sponsored Links
I guess that means Boris is building 7 new hospitals, and not just the 6 he claimed in the election!

Let's look on the bright side...

More tory voters may well be popping their clogs earlier than before...

And since Poole also voted to leave, it's a 'win, win' situation! (y)

Sponsored Links
'Inspections' usually give the 'results' that are required for the implementation of pre-decided policies ;)
Its a good system:

Cut funding to breaking point, get bad reports, justify closure and justify a shiny new hospital funded by PFI, where some Tory mate gets a nice big bunce.

Im sure that doesnt happen......

A&E closing

Cut backs to pay for all the legal. Costs and compensation claims being made against the NHS???

A&E closing

Cut backs to pay for all the legal. Costs and compensation claims being made against the NHS???

RWR like to call a spade a spade but not when it comes to Austerity it's always something convoluted. Cannot blame the Government in power for the last 9 yrs - must blame someone else.

RWR like to call a spade a spade but not when it comes to Austerity it's always something convoluted. Cannot blame the Government in power for the last 9 yrs - must blame someone else.

£80 billion neglegence claims out standing

4 billion coughed up to the legal scheisters in fees

your not in the legal proffesion are you :sneaky::sneaky:

then there are the 13000 plus fruit cakes clogging up the NHS for gender reasignmant

Last edited:
Sometimes shutting services can be good.
£80 billion neglegence claims out standing

4 billion coughed up to the legal scheisters in fees

your not in the legal proffesion are you :sneaky::sneaky:

then there are the 13000 plus fruit cakes clogging up the NHS for gender reasignmant
You're really obsessed with gender reassignment times aren't you?

It seems pretty ****ty to pick on or crack jokes about people that are suffering. Either they're fruitcakes, who need psychological help which they aren't getting, or they're in a really weird situation that surgery can help, but that they can't get. Either way they're suffering, and you're using them as a punchline.

When you think about it, pretty ****ty.

Sometimes shutting services can be good.

You're really obsessed with gender reassignment times aren't you?

It seems pretty ****ty to pick on or crack jokes about people that are suffering. Either they're fruitcakes, who need psychological help which they aren't getting, or they're in a really weird situation that surgery can help, but that they can't get. Either way they're suffering, and you're using them as a punchline.

When you think about it, pretty ****ty.

No I dont actually

bunch of fruit cakes imho, and tbh I dont give a fig about what your opinion is on these fruit cakes or your opinion on my opinion of the fruit cakes :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back