Poole A&E to close - Excellent

Sponsored Links
Can’t even find its ‘fek you lot and fek the UK I’m off' post. I think it’s deleted it out of shame and embarrassment.
It appears that the misogynistic homophobic racist is too fekking thick to use the search facility...

But then after all, it can't even assemble a simple item of furniture without instructions :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I liked that, thanks for posting.

I quite like chill out sounds -cafe del mar (which Ive actually been to) also the budda bar series -although Ive never been to one of them.

I must listen to more music -never seem to these days, bit ironic given that my wife is musical, she plays piano, sax, oboe.

Awesome what a talent your wife has.

Welcome yep love my music keeps me in check. Cafe del mar etc fabulous.

It appears that the misogynistic homophobic racist is too fekking thick to use the search facility...

But then after all, it can't even assemble a simple item of furniture without instructions :LOL::LOL::LOL:

If there was ever a troll on these forums you certainly are the closest to that description, grow up child.

Sponsored Links

What country are u posting from now?

I liked that, thanks for posting.

I quite like chill out sounds -cafe del mar (which Ive actually been to) also the budda bar series -although Ive never been to one of them.

I must listen to more music -never seem to these days, bit ironic given that my wife is musical, she plays piano, sax, oboe.

Many moons ago I went out with a girl who had a talent for playing the upright organ

Sponsored Links
Back