Poole A&E to close - Excellent

Well that shows up your total ignorance!

But hey if you're not so concerned why don't you 'fuk off' to Poole and become one of the 400+...

And when you get stuck on the A35 in an ambulance no-one will give a 'fuk' as to what happens to you!

Actually on second thoughts, no-one will give a 'fuk' wherever you are :)

Perhaps u need to. Take a swig of Gaviscon

:LOL:

Doubt there is any therapy on the NHS for u being a lady's willy :LOL::LOL:

Although u could ask Noseall he would know :LOL:

Mind u any therapy does not seem to have done him much cop :LOL:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Hey festive, how are you? :D

Not seen you post for while

Hey hello Notch, reasonable cheers bud thanks for asking, been a busy few months travelling and lots of changes. Just plonked down tonight unpacked my case, cranked my music up loud, firing up the Volcano vape shortly for a fck off hit i haven't had for ages.. so whilst that's priming i poured a large JD n Coke and having a catchup on here with the usual feisty bunch putting the worlds to right, missed you lot ;)

How's you? Have i missed much?

Sponsored Links
Why don't you fck off like you said you were going to you immature little toys out racist lover. (y)
Care to put that into proper English?

No wonder this place has become such a sh ithole!

I was just twistin yer melon man. I'm into most music, but not classical, jazz or Four Tet.
You goin all Shaun Ryder ;) what floats your boat? I used to love a massive range of music, but nowadays its a band of electronica that gets me, i blame the drugs they took it to another dimension, pay close attention.

You could always leave, again.
Did it leave before when it said it had? Can’t even find its ‘fek you lot and fek the UK I’m off' post. I think it’s deleted it out of shame and embarrassment. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Did it leave before when it said it had? Can’t even find its ‘fek you lot and fek the UK I’m off' post. I think it’s deleted it out of shame and embarrassment. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Highly likely ****** to brexit n all that been erased too, they is wet behind the ears bless.

Right this minute all my likes from Spotify whilst travelling last week, currently playing this - Four Tet - Baby

Youtube equivalent -

I liked that, thanks for posting.

I quite like chill out sounds -cafe del mar (which Ive actually been to) also the budda bar series -although Ive never been to one of them.

I must listen to more music -never seem to these days, bit ironic given that my wife is musical, she plays piano, sax, oboe.

Sponsored Links
Back