Pop up socket pole for kitchen island ideas

Why do you have to constantly cyber bully me when I join the conversation?
My only beef with you, as I have said before, is that you do not post helpful information. You do not add value to a topic.
The endless posts on this topic have been caused my your fuse fetish. At no point have you made any suggest to the OP for a solution that may solve his issue.
You remind me do much of Harry Enfield’s know it all character who criticises any activity with the phrase:
"Now I do not believe you wanted to do that, did you?”

So come on, helpful posts please. I’m watching, I’m waiting.

Sponsored Links
One potential option to consider: the S-Box is a British product and I've seen versions with an RJ45 socket though I can't see one in the UK online shop. They're expensive but if, for example, you have a very nice granite/quartz worktop, it might give you a better finish than the more typical pop-up sockets out there. I ordered one for my granite worktop and they're built like a tank!

Sponsored Links
So still no answers really !
These seem to be available with a data outlet?:
...plus more examples in other sections of that website...

Edit: sorry, same model as @Taylortwocities quoted way back in post#3. Short memory I think :(

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back