Post Office Scandal

If you are referring to George Floyd, he wasn’t a thug.

George Floyd mentored young men and posted anti-violence videos to social media.[6][7][8][9] He delivered meals to senior citizens and volunteered with other projects, such as the Angel By Nature Foundation, a charity founded by rapper Trae tha Truth.[44] Later, Floyd became involved with a ministry that brought men from the Third Ward to Minnesota in a church-work program with drug rehabilitation and job placement services

Strawman argument, can't believe everything you read on Wikipedia, he was a drug addict and a thug for the majority of his life, he might have tried to do better, but in reality he's not missed by society.

The post office scandal affects several hundred plus postmasters many of whom were pillars in their community that have lost their lively hoods, many lost their houses and businesses, some committed suicide they were scorned by society etc etc all for doing absolutely nothing wrong, this was blown out the water years ago yet it's taken a TV program on itv for it to get tricky recognised for the injustice it is and for the general public and social media to stand up and take notice and start making noise.

Sponsored Links
... but in reality he's not missed by society.

But he is remembered.

floyd-1-1536x1025.jpg

Sponsored Links
Strawman argument, can't believe everything you read on Wikipedia, he was a drug addict and a thug for the majority of his life, he might have tried to do better, but in reality he's not missed by society.
You mean that the media, and those controlling the outlet of news, often distort the truth?
That couldn't happen in UK, could it?
The post office scandal affects several hundred plus postmasters many of whom were pillars in their community that have lost their lively hoods, many lost their houses and businesses, some committed suicide they were scorned by society etc etc all for doing absolutely nothing wrong, this was blown out the water years ago yet it's taken a TV program on itv for it to get tricky recognised for the injustice it is and for the general public and social media to stand up and take notice and start making noise.
Evidently it can and does. :rolleyes:

You mean that the media, and those controlling the outlet of news, often distort the truth?

More of the bleedin obvious, news at ten himmy Jimmy roll eyes.

No, you was asking an obvious stupid question about distorting the news and then said it does. Roll eyes.

No, you was asking an obvious stupid question about distorting the news and then said it does. Roll eyes.
Exactly! Sxturbo explained that the media and any contolling authority doesn't distort the truth, then he presented an incident of that specific thing happening. So his post was an oxymoron, He claimed something doesn't happen then presented an incident, a very large example, when it did happen.
And you gleefully acknowledged that it was common knowledge.
So you agree with me that sxturbo's post was some garbled nosense that twisted his own argument to contradict himself. :rolleyes:

He didn't say they don't distort the truth, he was making the point you can see right through the truth your given to believe. Roll eyes.

He didn't say they don't distort the truth, he was making the point you can see right through the truth your given to believe. Roll eyes.
There are other sources if you care to look...

'Before his death made him a catalyst for global protests, George Floyd mentored young men at the Cuney Homes housing project in Houston's Third Ward, urging them to quit violence and seek a better life.'

USAtoday.com

what are you on about,

I've said you cant believe everything you read,

I've then said that no one was interested in the post office scandal until it was dramatized on the tv. which i find frankly shocking, the palaver that's being made now should have been made from the start.

my point is/was how fickle the public and politicians really are

I've absolutely no idea what you are trying to insinuate what i said.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back