Powdered milk?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
does powdered milk go off?
and what about re-constituted powdered milk? ( IE made back up with water )..

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
If moisture has got into it, and it has a best before date, then I would not risk it.

I bought some the other day because I am having some workmen in to do bits on my kitchen and don't usually keep mink in the place.. and have indeed made some up to put on cerial.. but I just wondered if the stuff I made up will keep in the fridge for a while or whether to dump it and rinse out the bottle..

once made up treat it as milk but because its not pasturized 3 days max in other words providing its kept below 4 degrees and not out the fridge for more than 20mins in any 2 hour period then fine for 3 days

powderd stuff will keep for years if dry

I've told you lot before that I'm lysdexic...

It's had all the water boiled out of it and then replaced by chlorinated water that has been through the britta and subsequently boiled.. surely there's no bacteria in there to make it spoil?

Read the label, most will say that once reconstituted, it should be treated as fresh milk.

Go and buy a 4 pinta you tight git! :LOL: :LOL:

Powdered milk is the pits!

stop being a tight arse and go and buy some proper stuff,mmmm but then again are you only using this crap to stop the workers from skiving? :LOL:

stop being a tight a**e and go and buy some proper stuff

My point exactly! :LOL:

Keep me topped up and I work till the cows come home, (no pun intended ;) ).

Keep me short of me cuppa and I dry up as well! :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back