US Milk - WTF?

interesting prog on the TV a while back about the manufacture of surgical instruments .

Scalpels ect ect

Many (?) are made in pakistan , but actually come stamped made in Germany , perfectly legal as well , as the stainless steel is made in Germany

Probably some EU caper :idea:
I read that there is a town in Tiawan called Sheffield which manufactures cutlery, Sheffield isn't it's original name but it means they can legitimately market their products as made in Sheffield.

Sponsored Links
Where stuff is made could pose a problem for this brexit caper

Bentley and rolls Royce cars , Made/ assembled in Britain ;) if they are made elsewhere will people buy them ???

I read that there is a town in Tiawan called Sheffield which manufactures cutlery, Sheffield isn't it's original name but it means they can legitimately market their products as made in Sheffield.

Had a search for this. Seems like an urban legend. You got a link?

Sponsored Links
Whether its true or not is irrelevant - it can't market its product as Sheffield Steel legally here

Where stuff is made could pose a problem for this brexit caper

Bentley and rolls Royce cars , Made/ assembled in Britain ;) if they are made elsewhere will people buy them ???

Bimmer know this. RR at Chichester actually wrote to the workers suggesting that voting against Brexit was in their best interest.
After the out vote, they carried on investing in the expansion at the plant. They know they need blighty. Torsten admitted it on Sky (y)

It's another few weeks 'till April 1st M itch.
Made me chuckle though.(y)

chuckle all u like Noseall , who cares . Obviously u do not quite understand the concept of "made in Britain" ref Bentley and RR cars :)

your remoaner posts make me :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back