Power of attorney

Why, what has it got to do with you?

Presumably you are only asking it as a leading question so you can prove some derogatory point.
It's a deflection tactic...

mottie can't answer any questions put his way, so comes up with irrelevant content...

Sounds familiar? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Perhaps you should explain why you need to know? -
I’m explaining **** all to you, it’s none of your business. Hey, go and ask your friend Sir Galahad why he asked me the same question if you’ve appointed yourself as the forum police.

You want to be careful, you’ll be known as ellals mouthpiece. Off you go and pull up Sir G for asking me now.

Sponsored Links
mottie comes from an immigrant district of London so I'm surprised he asks such a question.

Perhaps they think the same as everyone else regards someone's personal beliefs - i.e. none of your fickung business.
Yeah, that thought did cross my mind but then they let SG ask me and me ask him. Nothing deleted there.

I’m explaining **** all to you

yes, I've noticed your reluctance to say in what ways you imagine the UK will be better off as a result of resigning from the Union.

’m explaining **** all to you, it’s none of your business

You keep asking what his religion is, why are you so desperate to know?

It is obvious its linked to the problem you have with non English people.

Perhaps you cant tell us because it cast you in a bad light
-yes, thats it (y)(y)(y)

The reason I asked was that he was asking me for 'facts' as to why I 'believed' that Brexit would be good for the UK. Apparently 'facts' are required on this site to back up any beliefs. Had he confirmed that he or his partner were in any way religious, I was simply going to ask him for 'facts' that backed up those beliefs. That’s all.

Now an open question to ANY religious person on here. Please demonstrate the 'facts' that confirm your religious beliefs are valid and tell my why you believe that you God made this world and not some God of another religion.

The reason I asked was that he was asking me for 'facts' as to why I 'believed' that Brexit would be good for the UK.
Ah, linking religion and Brexit...

Sounds fair enough...

Since everything about brexit appears to be based on blind loyalty to a religious like cult!

A cult of course formed of complete 'cults'...

And as such the members of said cult always refuse to answer any question as regards what they believe in or why the 'afterlife' will be so much better! :LOL:

The reason I asked was that he was asking me for 'facts' as to why I 'believed' that Brexit would be good for the UK. Apparently 'facts' are required on this site to back up any beliefs. Had he confirmed that he or his partner were in any way religious, I was simply going to ask him for 'facts' that backed up those beliefs. That’s all.

Although there is no equivalence.

In religion there is spiritual belief.

With Brexit, it is possible to look at the trade arrangements, frictionless trade, lack of paperwork, favourable tariffs that are in existence at the moment and then see how to deal with those when the UK has no trade deals in place.

Heres a simplistic analagy. Say somebody that is a teacher decides to re-train as a structural engineer. Yes he might or might not be better off with a different career -but until trained he can only take any job because he still needs to earn.

With a no deal Brexit, we leave every single trade deal, Brexiteers may think there are better deals out there in the world, but they dotn happen overnight, they take years to achieve.
What happens to UK trade in the meantime? -its obvious the UK will have to accept any deal it can, starting with a position of most favoured nation status (which will wreck the UK agriculture and industry).

That is the major consideration lacking in the Brexit argument -they are all focusing on leaving the 'wicked EU', but havent worked out the destination. Trade deals are a major issue if a country is already trading.

ow an open question to ANY religious person on here. Please demonstrate the 'facts' that confirm your religious beliefs are valid and tell my why you believe that you God made this world and not some God of another religion.
Now THAT is a very clever thought and comparison.

Heres a simplistic analagy. Say somebody that is a teacher decides to re-train as a structural engineer. Yes he might or might not be better off with a different career -but until trained he can only take any job because he still needs to earn.

With a no deal Brexit, we leave every single trade deal, Brexiteers may think there are better deals out there in the world, but they dotn happen overnight, they take years to achieve.
What happens to UK trade in the meantime? -its obvious the UK will have to accept any deal it can, starting with a position of most favoured nation status (which will wreck the UK agriculture and industry).

That is the major consideration lacking in the Brexit argument -they are all focusing on leaving the 'wicked EU', but havent worked out the destination. Trade deals are a major issue if a country is already trading.
As opposed to this nonsense

Sponsored Links
Back