Private Number Plates

Sponsored Links
Essex registration, the FAR part anyway :cautious:
Surely not? We bought a new Golf once and the registration was LG09….. that was from a VW dealer in Kent, the land of the six fingered, one eyed people. :cautious:

There’s a Shogun round our way with the reg C1NCH.

Sponsored Links
Just seen a Mini Countryman go past me in the High Street with the reg K SM17H. I’m assuming Kay Smith is the owner. :rolleyes:

Agree

Many moons ago i saw "MD 1" on a clapped out BMW, in Cockfosters. Just looked it up again, it's now on a 1.4 Audi. o_O:sick:

That plate could be worth more than a house! Crazy!
Have a guess what car is running around with the registration A1. No cheating!

IIRC it's an old Edwardian car, maybe around 1905. Possibly French, such as a de Dion Boulton, but registered in UK.

I used to see a Range Rover flying around Midlothian with the number HM1. I used to think it was Her Majesty until someone pointed out to me that it was this guy.

Sorry, Mottie. I didn't cheat as such (by looking it up on DVLA Database) but saw it in an article.

My mate Tony had a number plate T888ONY. I would joke that he had a stutter when he picked it..... He didn't find it funny.

My mate Tony had a number plate T888ONY. I would joke that he had a stutter when he picked it..... He didn't find it funny.
You said, 3 years ago - post #13. Are you trying to bump this thread of yours along Bodd? :rolleyes::p

Blimey, the girls are out in force today. This morning I’ve seen:
AL11NA D
SU54ANE
JE55 COX - I think she has two cars as I sometimes see another car JE55 CCX with a few extra bolts on the 'C'.

Sponsored Links
Back