Problems in the NHS

That applies to all walks of life...

Something some of the moaners on here don't quite get!
Very true - but I did have a little chuckle to myself that it was you who said that - one of the rudest people on here :) :)

Sponsored Links
There are 13000 people on the NHS gender reassignment waiting list

13000 fruitcake?? Expecting the NHS to pick up. The tab ?

Sounds like a load of ball cocks.

Dare say balls and cocks have sometning to do with it :LOL:

13000 on. The waiting list how many have actually obtained this caper and at what expense to the NHS

Sponsored Links
I gave up after my last attempt at seeing my local doctors, they hung up on me 3 times and tell you that you are NOT allowed to call to see your doctor unless its at 8AM every day, not a second sooner nor after.

Methinks Im going to change to a different surgery when I get the opportunity.

I read that a couple of these gender benders got married after meeting at a counselling session,one of them on the list was a woman who wanted to be converted to a man and the other was a bloke who wanted to be converted to a woman.
What a waste of money.

I read that a couple of these gender benders got married after meeting at a counselling session,one of them on the list was a woman who wanted to be converted to a man and the other was a bloke who wanted to be converted to a woman.
What a waste of money.

It's possibly a mental health issue manifesting itself in gender reassignment but due to drastic cuts to mental health care its like squeeziong a balloon the costs end up somewhere else.

It's similar to the situation in the US, where people who know they are ill but cannot afford treatment finally become so ill they are brought into A&E where they are treated at greater expense than if they could access affordable healthcare.

Prevention is cheaper than dealing with the illness but due to poor public health campaign funding and idiots lapping up myths such as the Anti vaxxer brigade the US healthcare is geared to treat trauma. The best trauma surgeons are in the US but they have really patchy and poor primary care and preventitive medicine (you make less money if people don't get sick in the first place).

NHS Stretched

And gets. Clogged up with these gender reassignment fruit cakes

Give em all. An aspirin bar of ex lax and tell em to go and do one :LOL:

Failing that give em a ticket to India u can.be as mad as a march hare out there and be Cosiderd normal

Elderly are not a drain. No more than saying car users are a drain on the petroleum industry.

The elderly are a drain on the nhs.
Car users pay for their fuel. Unless you know some where it is free?

Sponsored Links
Back