Progress on Brexit talks

17389228_889082304567623_2962485480151390709_o.png
Christ Johnnyboy, how on earth did you find that little gem? Don't tell me,, it was on the Guardian website.. Very nice, but it forgot the bit where Michael Barnier doesn't reveal the "leaving payment" he keeps harking on about.. You know the one,, Without which there can be no negotiations (but no amount ever mentioned in the first instance) Project Fear is alive and well, It's just moved to Brussels (and you bloody well , still believe it)

Anyway, I'm off to Crete on holiday next week. I'll ask the Cretan folks how they feel about the Germans for ya, and report back afterwards. (I won't forget to tell you about the long. long , queues at the customs post in Heraklion (crap airport by the way,,,,paid for by the EU by all accounts,, that'll explain why it's crap)

Sponsored Links
Anyway, I'm off to Crete on holiday next week. I'll ask the Cretan folks how they feel about the Germans for ya, and report back afterwards. (I won't forget to tell you about the long. long , queues at the customs post in Heraklion (crap airport by the way,,,,paid for by the EU by all accounts,, that'll explain why it's crap)
Barrel of laughs you are Judith. Anyone else gotta endure the 'holiday' with you?

Mind those foreigners, they don't speaka da language like wot we do.(y)

incidentally u missed an "e" off of welcome . way har bee will be along in a while ;)
:):)
You see you can spell, occasionally. Are you just too lazy to bother normally?

Good. It will give WahabiDIY something to bellyache about...
It is not your missing 'e' that concerns me. It is all the other absent qualities that should concern you: decency, integrity, honour, honesty, etc.
Your inherent assurance that accusing me of not being a white anglo-saxon, as an insult, should also be your concern.
But you are not even aware of your deep prejudices.

Anyway, I'm off to Crete on holiday next week.
You will be lucky to get €1 for your £1, thanks to Brexit.
It was at €1.31 before the referendum. It is now officially at €1.08

The pound has lost about 20% against other currencies, and you are still convinced it is worth it?
I suspect it will fall a fair bit further yet, the way the negotiations are going.
Then it will be Blackpool or Bangor for you.

Sponsored Links
Pure fantasy
So what is Michael Barnier harping on about then (on an almost daily basis) ? Pure fantasy? Tell us what Michael Barnier has said about a leaving payment. Tell us, has he told anyone a figure yet? Has he announced even a hint at a figure? Without that mysterious figure becoming known, there can be no negotiating.

Michael Barnier doesn't reveal the "leaving payment"

Back in May, Judy thought that a figure had been demanded, and he even thought it was changing.

why do you think the "divorce bill" the EU is demanding, is going up?

Pure fantasy

So what do you think the figure was on the "divorce bill" you were moaning about in May? What do you think it had gone up to, and what do you think it was before you think it went up?

how much is it then?

I reckon we should have a poll on what the net payment is. I reckon 35-45bn gbp is where we end up to get some sort of soft brexit and access to the EEA

how much is it then?

The europhiles won't say. The gutless cretins don't have the bottle to reveal the exact amount.
Fortunately the old remoaners who support the over regulated , inward looking, protectionist EU bloc will be dead soon and we can look forward to a new beginning..

Last edited:
Is it £350million a week?

Oh no, that number was just a made-up lie from the Quitters.

Poor old Rog can't even admit the truth about the predominantly old Quitters, and the predominantly younger pro-European citizens.

The gutless cretins don't have the bottle..
Ahh, you mean the Tory government and their band of Quitters.

If the UK holds such a strong position as the Quitters are making out, surely we should be telling them how much we are eligible to pay.

Spineless Quitters.
Spineless old Tory ****s.

Is it £350million a week?

Oh no, that number was just a made-up lie from the Quitters.
Johnnyboy, you know full well that lies were told by both sides. What happened to Osborne's doom and gloom budget? You know, the one that struck fear into you and a whole lot of the Remoan bunch. Never mind,
I see "Project Fear" has been transferred over to the continent to try and keep it alive. Yep Junkers , Barnier and their little tribe of Hitlers are trying to strike fear into the remaining countries within the EU.. Don't worry though, I'm sure within a few years the EU will be disintegrating around them, as they fight to keep their expense accounts.

Sponsored Links
Back