Progress on Brexit talks

Sponsored Links
We WILL end up paying a divorce settlement

We will indeed.
But for all our years of loyal service to the EU and the millions we paid in to the club, its the EU that should be giving us a generous severance payment.

Then the other banana republics thinking about joining the club will think they are on too a good thing.

Sponsored Links
Can you tell us what is the UK position on the financial settlement? No you can't, because our government hasn't decided yet.
Can you tell us exactly how much the EU is looking for then? Nah, of course not, because they just ain't telling anyone. How on earth do you expect our government to reach an agreement on an amount that has yet to be mentioned? It's up to Michael Barnier to open his mouth and state the amount the EU is looking for.. Then and only then can the amount be negotiated (if it's to be paid at all)

Now now Judy, it would be completely immaterial if John knew the amount, because that wouldn't make for a good argument.

17389228_889082304567623_2962485480151390709_o.png

Can you tell us exactly how much the EU is looking for then? Nah, of course not, because they just ain't telling anyone. How on earth do you expect our government to reach an agreement on an amount that has yet to be mentioned?
You are wise beyond words Judith. People were wrong about you.
We need Judith heading the negotiating team - and fast! Tell 'em to go whistle Judith. Go girl!

divorce settlments generally get nasty tis the way it is

all gets sorted eventually in this particular case (EU) any settlement will be worded in such a way so as both sides can claim some type of victory ;)

I doubt it Noseall. bit to upmarket for u :)

in your case a pint of Johns smiths
I have a bottle of 1975 Port to say a fond farewell to out friends in EU land and a bottle of Georgian Usakhelauri to welcom in the new era of freedom

I have a bottle of 1975 Port to say a fond farewell to out friends in EU land and a bottle of Georgian Usakhelauri to welcom in the new era of freedom

incidentally u missed an "e" off of welcome . way har bee will be along in a while ;)

:):)

I doubt it Noseall. bit to upmarket for u :)

in your case a pint of Johns smiths
Apparently the way the British Economy will go after Brexit,(according to most , if not all, Europhiles) it'll be a glass of water in a darkened room for Nosey. (or at least a few drops of water ) :p:p

Sponsored Links
Back