Pyronix Enforcer ext bell and ctrl panel problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys, I’m really hoping someone can help me with this

My Pyronix Enforcer has stopped working properly. It began with a false alarm whilst I was out all day (pet got into living room), alarm sounded as normal - neighbour called me to let me know it was sounding. This went on for most of the day as we were at a wedding.

Since then the external bell does not sound when the alarm is triggered, the control panel makes a repeated “do do do dee dee dee” sound instead.

When you set or deactivate alarm the countdown timer sounds like an lcd watch beeping as opposed to the loud chirping countdown the control panel used to make. This is what made me aware that something was not right with the system. There are no messages on the panel indicating a problem.

I contacted the company that supplied and installed the system, they want £65 + vat call out charge just to look at it then labour and parts + vat on top to fix - which I just cannot afford at this time.

If anybody has encountered this problem, knows how to rectify it or has any advice I would be greatly appreciative.

Cheers

Sponsored Links
I wondered that too but there’s no indication on the control panel and no amber amber light.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back