Quick Trade deal with India ? A load of b

Sponsored Links
I also believe Obama swung the vote.

He Swung a lot of voters. I was pretty much intent on 'leave' but had one or two nagging doubts. Obummas 'back of the queue for a trade deal' and George Osborne's 'emergency budget' convinced me that leaving was the right choice.

He Swung a lot of voters. I was pretty much intent on 'leave' but had one or two nagging doubts. Obummas 'back of the queue for a trade deal' and George Osborne's 'emergency budget' convinced me that leaving was the right choice.

And what will you think next year when project fear becomes project reality.

Sponsored Links
The gaslighting brexit nonces on here. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: If you are the men you think you are. Own your decision on brexit.

Your decision, own the consequences.

Really couldn't give crap. You're the one owning Brexit cos you're the one who can't stop moaning about it. Day in, day out.

It is when they are granted European citizenship.

Oh, you mean when they've lived seven years in one of the 27 EU countries, paid their taxes, learned the language, got no criminal record, applied for citizenship, passed the tests and investigation, got a home and a secure job.

And you're frightened of them coming here and working minimum wage.

Oh, you mean when they've lived seven years in one of the 27 EU countries, paid their taxes, learned the language, got no criminal record, applied for citizenship, passed the tests and investigation, got a home and a secure job.

And you're frightened of them coming here and working minimum wage.

Different conversation.
And do stop putting words in peoples' mouths.

What are they coming for then ?

And the boat part was illustrative , and not the full story.

So you wanted to make a point about free movement by pointing out asylum seekers and migrants who are not subject to free movement and when they can benefit from free movement it means they are not asylum seekers anymore so the point wasn't illustrative. You might as well said what about the size of the trawler catch.

So you wanted to make a point about free movement by pointing out asylum seekers and migrants who are not subject to free movement and when they can benefit from free movement it means they are not asylum seekers anymore so the point wasn't illustrative. You might as well said what about the size of the trawler catch.

It is when they are granted citizenship of an EU member state.

Sponsored Links
Back