Quick Trade deal with India ? A load of b

Sponsored Links
when someone gets citizenship, they're free to go where they want within the EU.

as I said, after living and working in one country for years, learning the language, paying their taxes, being law-abiding, applying for citizenship and passing the test.

You think this is the sort of person who shouldn't be allowed to move within the EU.

Example:

"A refugee granted asylum who has lived in Germany for six to eight years can apply for German citizenship if they fulfil a number of conditions. You need citizenship to be able to apply for a German passport, which would allow you the freedom to live, work and move anywhere in the European Union. Becoming a German citizen means a person has to give up their citizenship of another country, unless they have special permission to keep it."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36169684

• Applicants must have stayed legally in Germany for 8 years without interruptions. The duration of a former asylum procedure can be included in this waiting period if the applicants have been granted refugee status or subsidiary protection status. The residence period can be reduced to 7 years if applicants have attended an integration course successfully, and it can be reduced to 6 years if applicants have integrated particularly well into society;
  • Applicants must be able to cover the cost of living for themselves and their families;
  • Applicants must have sufficient German language skills (level B1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages);
  • Applicants must pass a “naturalisation test” to prove that they have sufficient knowledge of Germany’s legal and social system, as well as living conditions in Germany; and
  • Applicants must not have committed serious criminal offences.

Sponsored Links
The gaslighting brexit nonces on here. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: If you are the men you think you are. Own your decision on brexit.

Your decision, own the consequences.

https://news.sky.com/video/kent-trucks-queue-for-miles-down-the-m20-12165809

https://www.thegrocer.co.uk/brexit/...er-the-uk-due-to-border-delays/651511.article

Yep it's your fault as well.

Own yer Porkie pies and propaganda that pushed me over the edge.

If it was not in part for your ball cocks I would have voted remain

Yer nonce :LOL:

U need to man up and conduct yer self like u have a pair :LOL:

Yep it's your fault as well.

Own yer Porkie pies and propaganda that pushed me over the edge.

If it was not in part for your ball cocks I would have voted remain

Yer nonce :LOL:

U need to man up and conduct yer self like u have a pair :LOL:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tis the season of merriment. :mrgreen:

India/Pakistan/Bangladesh (they all seem to operate the same in regards to import and export) has so much red tape, corruption and scammers it is difficult to import and export there, though not impossible.

They love a letter of credit, it's a pain in the bum to sort out properly, but they do help protect both sides from fraud.

A trade deal with India will likely take a long time, however they are working on becoming the next big thing since China, if only they can sort out their red lines.

Both IND and PAK are nuclear superpowers.
IND has a well-equipped army, navy and air force ( Russian jets and French Rafaale ) while PAK has an inferior equipped army and their air force has US jets.
Both BAN and PAK are corrupt. PAK is the most corrupt among the three. Incursions by the Taliban have left their security weak. This has also led to foreign investors pulling out and the country recently nearly ran out of foreign currency reserves.
IND has improved considerably in corruption ratings and also has IPS unit in their police, who report directly to the President and overrank any local police officer anywhere in the country.

Transparency intl corruption rankings for all three among 198 countries they have observed:
IND - 80
PAK - 120
BAN - 146

as I said, after living and working in one country for years, learning the language, paying their taxes, being law-abiding, applying for citizenship and passing the test.

You think this is the sort of person who shouldn't be allowed to move within the EU.

Different conversation.
And do stop putting words in peoples' mouths.

No, this is exactly what you're talking about.

when someone gets citizenship, they're free to go where they want within the EU.

The last time Cameroon or May wanted a deal with India, they wanted much easier visa access for everyone in India. Wonder if Boris caved in to their demands. One can only wonder.

Sponsored Links
Back